Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I bought a Steel Series Rival Gaming Mouse. I haven't played any games with it yet, but I downloaded its special program that lets me have 16 million colors of lights and plus the scroll wheel shows my health and the logo light shows my money when I play CS:GO. I haven't had a mouse so good, since the last I had was the Redragon Centrophorous which was 13.99 on Amazon and to be frank is quite shite. The boys in the CSGO Games thread who get angry at each other and watch gaming streams said this one was the best so I bought it. Hope all works out. Take care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akoogly Eyes
Apr 27, 2010

cheesy anime pizza undresses you with pepperoni eyes
That sounds like a cool mouse. I hope it will serve you well. :) May your frags be numerous and your ranking high, brother!

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
This was meant to go in the other games forum. Sorry.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

its okay we dont mind

tell us more about your mouse

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Kelp Plankton posted:

its okay we dont mind

tell us more about your mouse

It's comfy in my hand. I chose a minty green color for the lights.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I realize this post, accidentally placed in Games, may come off like ad spam. Let me reassure any mods who may read this that I am not a bot, nor am I being paid by any third party to endorse the Steel Series Rival gaming mouse. I wouldn't risk the integrity I've built over ten years of membership in this community for a few cents.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

where can we buy such an appealing and comfortable product

Jimmmmah
Oct 11, 2000
Forum Veteran
Is minty green your favourite colour ?

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Jimmmmah posted:

Is minty green your favourite colour ?

Pink is my favorite color, but if anyone comes by I don't want them to see my gaming mouse and make assumptions :gay: so I defaulted to my second favorite color.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Kelp Plankton posted:

where can we buy such an appealing and comfortable product

I got mine for 40 USD on Amazon; I imagine savvy shoppers could find one cheaper

Jimmmmah
Oct 11, 2000
Forum Veteran
How long is the cord ? I hate having a mouse with a short cord.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Jimmmmah posted:

How long is the cord ? I hate having a mouse with a short cord.

Seems to be 6+ feet; I unplugged the mouse and put it on my head while standing and it reached the floor and then some, and I'm about 6 feet tall.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Plus it retained my minty green color despite being unplugged and plugged back in. Gotta say, I'm pretty pleased thusfar.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

This is a very good thread and I appreciate the fact that it is not filled with hate or irony. Thank you OP.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Michaellaneous posted:

This is a very good thread and I appreciate the fact that it is not filled with hate or irony. Thank you OP.

My heart sank when I realized I had posted this in vanilla Games instead of the Imp Zone, but the positive response has been great. Thanks

smooth jazz
May 13, 2010

I did not care for the Steel Series Rival Gaming Mouse, however I will defend to the death your right to own one.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I got mine for 40 USD on Amazon; I imagine savvy shoppers could find one cheaper

I got the same deal, but I turned off all the colors. I play CS:GO with it, and watch gaming streams occasionally and have been known to get upset at video games once in a while. It's a really good mouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
I personally use a Logitech G9 that I bought a few years ago. I use the precision grip rather than the rubberized grip, because the rubber one makes the mouse feel bulky and uncomfortable. The cord length is about 2 meters, I think, and it has a finish to it that makes it feel like a shoelace. Overall a good mouse. I have the LEDs set to blue.

OP, if I'm in the market for a new mouse sometime soon, I'll be sure to look into this "Steel Series Rival". It sounds like a real pleasure to use.

• Locked thread