Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/201692#.Vh-jg_lVikp

quote:

Kiryat Arba resident has lit the internet on fire over the weekend, after footage surfaced of him placing what he says is a piece of pork on the body of a dead terrorist killed by Israel Police during an attack on Israeli civiilians Friday.

In the video, Magen David Adom (MDA) medics can be seen performing resuscitation on the terrorist. In the interim, the resident succeeds in getting close to the body and placing the piece of meat upon it, sarcastically telling the terrorist to "enjoy" it.

While both Jews and Muslims are forbidden from eating pig meat, Muslims consider it unclean to even touch, and "martyrs" who die touching it are said not to go to heaven.

Warning, graphic images:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiL4OTb6NkI

Attorney Itamar Ben-Gvir praised the controversial move Saturday night, calling it "the idea of the year."

"The man deserves a medal," he said, Walla! News reports. "If this causes the attacks the stop, there is no doubt that this is the idea of the year. It's time to stop with prudery and appeasement and understand we are in the midst of a war for survival."

Even the acting mayor of Kiryat Arba, Yisrael Bramson, backed the radical act.

"I was there when it happened," he said. "I think this is a very basic and legitimate response."

"I do not condemn what happened," he added. "They do not need to get their bodies back, you have to throw them into the sea at best."

"The terrorist came to slaughter the Jews and we had to treat him like he meant to treat us."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

THat's some epic ownage

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
if they're forbidden from eating it then where did the pork come from? your mom?

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Israel unveils new "pork bombs" that shower large portions of gaza in minced pork, arab world outraged but rendered entirely impotent by this new form of warfare.

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
:gas:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I sincerely want to be buried with a bunch of pork once I die so I can have charcuterie in the afterlife.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I found a clip of St. Peter going through my stuff once I get to the pearly gates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCuvoRjhoBs

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Spanish Manlove posted:

I sincerely want to be buried with a bunch of pork once I die so I can have charcuterie in the afterlife.

Charcuterie FTW

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
not as bad as stealing the bodies and burying them in unmarked graves in secret imho

might stir up some real organ thieving jews blood libels so they can finally justify exterminating those g-ddamn antisemites

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
gently caress the Palestinians.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Haha good.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Israelis are the worst people

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
rock the casbah

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Applewhite posted:

Haha good.

:agreed:

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

would these people still kill each other if we ended all religeon

like would they get super mad over who had the best sand/rocks

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
isn't it unclean to jews too? lmao

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
probably not the first time he had some dude's pork in his mouth imo

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Only nerds and racists could believe that this works as a deterrent and can't be rationalized away

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

gave him the ol' reverse david cameron

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Tezzor posted:

Only nerds and racists could believe that this works as a deterrent and can't be rationalized away

Who cares about that, its funny and epic pwnage

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i agree with one faction of violent religious fundamentalists and disagree with the other faction of violent religious fundamentalists

i care about things that happen in the middle east because it matters a lot in my day to day life

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
death to israel

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
lol nice, ownage all around.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Cantaloupe posted:

probably not the first time he had some dude's pork in his mouth imo

I hope so, pork tastes amazing. These cultures are really missing out on one of the best tasting kinds of meat.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFK2LXxcW4E

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Ha ha we found an exploit in your made up rules! Now that part of your dead that doesn't exist can't go to the place that doesn't exist!

nuh uh because um they didn't consent to touch the Soul Blocker and that's required

You're cheating! It says RIGHT HERE in the dungeon master's guide that

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
some really bad posts itt

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Tezzor posted:

Ha ha we found an exploit in your made up rules! Now that part of your dead that doesn't exist can't go to the place that doesn't exist!

nuh uh because um they didn't consent to touch the Soul Blocker and that's required

You're cheating! It says RIGHT HERE in the dungeon master's guide that

ethics and culture have no meaning to me because I cannot detect anything not composed of particulate matter beep boop

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

concerned mom posted:

some really bad posts itt

Now that I'm here!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
didn't the russian government release an official government statement saying that they will wrap the remains of any islamic terrorists that attack russia in a pig skin before burying them?

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Places pork on your face.

F R I E N D S H I P

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

proof of concept posted:

didn't the russian government release an official government statement saying that they will wrap the remains of any islamic terrorists that attack russia in a pig skin before burying them?

That would probably be the only good sausage to come out of russia since Pavel Petel's tumblr

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
lol he put it on his dick.

PORK DICK

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Spanish Manlove posted:

That would probably be the only good sausage to come out of russia since Pavel Petel's tumblr

refresh our memory of this man with some high res pix plz

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Where do you even find pork in isreal? I would assume most local shops don't carry it.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Rahu posted:

Where do you even find pork in isreal? I would assume most local shops don't carry it.

well strictly speaking you can't find anything in israel since it isn't a real country

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

proof of concept posted:

refresh our memory of this man with some high res pix plz

there's no risk of probation since nobody reads this fuckin place so gently caress it why not

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

well strictly speaking you can't find anything in israel since it isn't a real country

It doesn't have to be a country to be a named area, it could be a region of some sort.

e: for awkward phrasing.

Rahu fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Oct 15, 2015

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
hamas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Rahu posted:

you can get "white steak" (or something like that) in supermarkets, the opportunistic russian settler types eat pork like a motherfucker apparently

• Locked thread