Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Spanish Manlove posted:

there's no risk of probation since nobody reads this fuckin place so gently caress it why not

Hell Yeah posted:

girl: So what do you do for a living?
Franco: I'm a student or IT professional or something.
girl: What do you like to do with your free time?
Franco: I moderate an internet forum that costs 10 dollars to post on.
girl: Oh, you like internet forums? Like reddit?
Franco: No, i hate the internet forum i moderate and also i hate everyone who posts in it, and i wish they would seek mental help. They're not as funny or interesting as i am when i post on forums.
girl: Oh... well what else do you like doi-
Franco [interrupting]: Gbs is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

My quarrelsome, warlike tribe of infant genital mutilators is objectively better than your quarrelsome, warlike tribe of infant genital mutilators

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

Sick fanfic, crazy person

A conspicuous amount of ur posts i ever see in any forum are u with a shoehorn in one hand and an indefatigable grudge against GBS in the other wedging it into the convo so its a fair question to ask why u still complainypost here

GBS is like the exgirlfriend that by day u awkwardly alienate ur friends by bitterly badmouthing her and by night u stand outside her window holding a boombox and a sign labelled oval office

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Agag posted:

The future of warfare is just going to be remote control robots desecrating graves
i lold at an Agag post i wont deny it :3:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

i saw the video of the IDF shooting a child on the street and standing around not helping him while he bled out and cried it was sicknasty

and by sicknasty i mean the IDF is sick and nasty and gently caress israel

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

This is what happens when you prop up a nation of religious xenophobes with a victim complex and look the other way while they teach their children that the Holocaust is the 8-mile high bar by which all future warcrimes by their own hands can be judged and slide safely under

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Haverchuck posted:

A conspicuous amount of your posts I ever see in any forum are you; with a shoehorn in one hand and an indefatigable grudge against General Bullshit in the other, wedging it into the conversation, so it's a fair question to ask why you still "Complain Post" here. General Bullshit is like the ex-girlfriend who, by day, you awkwardly alienate your friends by bitterly badmouthing her, and by night you stand outside her window holding a boombox and a sign labelled, "oval office".

gently caress do i owe u money now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Mystery Opponent posted:

is it this kid, that stabbed a jewish kid in the neck and is now treated in an israeli hospital

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4711817,00.html

no, it was a much younger kid and he didnt have a knife i think he was one of the ones throwing rocks

its kind of hard to keep track of all the kids israel kills without a scorecard tho

• Locked thread