Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

SPACE HOMOS posted:

true, Crom only wants you to learn the riddle of steel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

whoflungpoop posted:

A conspicuous amount of ur posts i ever see in any forum are u with a shoehorn in one hand and an indefatigable grudge against GBS in the other wedging it into the convo so its a fair question to ask why u still complainypost here

GBS is like the exgirlfriend that by day u awkwardly alienate ur friends by bitterly badmouthing her and by night u stand outside her window holding a boombox and a sign labelled oval office

A conspicuous amount of your posts I ever see in any forum are you; with a shoehorn in one hand and an indefatigable grudge against General Bullshit in the other, wedging it into the conversation, so it's a fair question to ask why you still "Complain Post" here. General Bullshit is like the ex-girlfriend who, by day, you awkwardly alienate your friends by bitterly badmouthing her, and by night you stand outside her window holding a boombox and a sign labelled, "oval office".

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

whoflungpoop posted:

gently caress do i owe u money now

Yes

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Robo Reagan posted:

james earl jones was a follower of set get your conan canon straight

guess what movie i keep watching on netflix

not only is jej unbelievably brutal but check out the two guys behind him. when I tried to check their power levels my scouter exploded

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Agag posted:

Conan would be down with the plight of the Palis imo.

you better believe it

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

notZaar posted:

Yes any barbarian would be empathic to those people.

even barbarians are human

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
dont gently caress with that bacon flavored vodka. you can do a better job yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

dad gay. so what posted:

they should make a wall out of pig carcasses and also catapult live pigs in to palestinian territory. if they run out of pigs they could catapult napalm bombs into their territory and then march in and shoot every man, woman, and child in the face. :)

thats going to happen in any case

• Locked thread