Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
8:00 PM Eastern on TBS

Mets
Curtis Granderson, RF
David Wright, 3B
Daniel Murphy, 2B
Yoenis Cespedes, CF
Lucas Duda, 1B
Travis d'Arnaud, C
Michael Conforto, LF
Wilmer Flores, SS
Jacob deGrom, RHP

Dodgers
Howie Kendrick, 2B
Corey Seager, SS
Adrian Gonzalez, 1B
Justin Turner, 3B
Andre Ethier, RF
Yasmani Grandal, C
Enrique Hernandez, LF
Joc Pederson, CF
Zack Greinke, RHP

Beat LA. Hopefully the Dodger fans won't murder anybody tonight in the parking lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
We're not winning. Duda and Wright are hitting like .100 for the playoffs. deGrom makes one mistake and it's over.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/ralphmacchio/status/654704822491308037

lol

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

.083. Way to step up your game Wright.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

He was safe.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Hey Wright, why don't you remember how to hit. This would be a good spot to do it.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Incoming GiDP.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I will do so many things to Daniel Murphy that he would not approve of lifestyle wise.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Just had to get the ball in the air. gently caress.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Duda will take a strike.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Man on 3rd. One out. Stranded. Awesome.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Gonzales dinger will go 390'.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Biggest game of his life. Comes out flat. The Mets.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oh well. It was a good run.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Bullpen will blow it anyways. No point in having hope.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Cespedes is trying to be a glory boy. Duda plain forgot how to hit. Wright looks like poo poo.

Only Daniel Murphy is keeping us in this game. Pitching makes one more mistake and there is literally one guy in the lineup who might get a hit.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

bawfuls posted:

Greinke with the best contact any dodger has made in about 4 innings.....

3 innings against the Mets bullpen. Don't worry.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

lol Kelly Johnson. Weak tapper to 1st.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Can Granderson hit this guy?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'd IBB Granderson and make Wright have to swing. He's 1 for a billion this series.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Duda watches a meatball down the middle.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Duda won't bunt against the shift even though he's 0-100000 cause he gets paid to weakly pop out.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The New York pop ups.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Shoulder high strike.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I thought the Dodgers bullpen was supposed to be bad?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

gently caress YOU DODGERS!!!

NEVER HAD A DOUBT!!!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

How many Mets fans will be murdered in the parking lot?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

R.D. Mangles posted:

murphy dropping the jesus

28 only approves of certain lifestyles.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Kanish posted:

So how many New Yorkers "Have always liked the mets"?

A lot more then yesterday.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Two Cy Youngs winning studs, 300 million payroll, and nothing to show for it.

:feelsgood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Good series, good games. Well done everyone.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Oct 16, 2015

• Locked thread