Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

:agreed:

it's a good thread

Robo Reagan posted:

i know a guy irl who brags about his great gandfather being in the SS and whenever he talks about nazis (which is a lot) he refers to them as us and our

he's a 5'0 fat dude with greasy hair and lipstick that graduated high school like five minutes ago but he wont be a problem for too much longer because he willingly got HIV from his boyfriend of like two months

sounds like a nazi alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
im the guy in that post

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Hell Yeah posted:

military history: the grand story of how white people stole technologies to enslave everyone else on earth.

Hell Yeah

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Can someone with search help track down OP's good and interesting posts in the milhist thread?

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

P-Mack posted:

Can someone with search help track down OP's good and interesting posts in the milhist thread?

sorry, per "lame rear end GBS meme" protocol, i am only authorized to track down "cool and good" posts, not "good and interesting" posts.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
I lust for prussian hegemony in this dead gay subforum.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
hey gal is an aspie

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

School Nickname posted:

I lust for prussian hegemony in this dead gay subforum.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Remember :agesilaus:, that guy was a trip.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Network Pesci posted:

Remember :agesilaus:, that guy was a trip.

he was from the ancient history thread

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
hey gal is a fuckin weeb and im glad they don't post here anymore. Probably committed suicide, or will kill themselves soon (maybe family as well)

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

gently caress the ROW posted:

hey gal is a fuckin weeb and im glad they don't post here anymore. Probably committed suicide, or will kill themselves soon (maybe family as well)

That is not very nice

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i came here to read caluswitz and chew gum and guess what b1tch im all out of gum

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Who gives a gently caress? Anyone with a deep interest in military history is locked away safely in a subforum away from normal human beings for a reason.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

gently caress the ROW posted:

sooner or later she'll get her degree and be cast into adjunct hell forever, so don't worry, she'll get hers

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

op is whiniy as gently caress

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

have you ever read clausewitz....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0B7bzP-Gog&t=20s

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Holy gently caress,a ll this good poo poo was happening in the Military History thread and I have to learn about it this way from some gay retard posting whiny nonsense in the General Bullshit Forum, jesus.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

What is even going on

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Please summarise the thread for me, tia.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

deep impact on vhs posted:

There have been 420 posts made by AdvancesMONKEY, an average of 0.21 posts per day, since registering on Mar 30, 2010.

its a really good post number but the posts seem to be lacking in quality shame too

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Prawned posted:

op wants to gently caress HEY GAL, thinks playground rules are the best way to go.

mastervj
Feb 25, 2011
Go gently caress yourself, OP.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Universe Master posted:

op wants to gently caress HEY GAL, thinks playground rules are the best way to go.

Who's not into women with huge pikes?

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Universe Master posted:

Very good, proceed.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

lets talk about tank destroyers

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Robo Reagan posted:

i know a guy irl who brags about his great gandfather being in the SS and whenever he talks about nazis (which is a lot) he refers to them as us and our

he's a 5'0 fat dude with greasy hair and lipstick that graduated high school like five minutes ago but he wont be a problem for too much longer because he willingly got HIV from his boyfriend of like two months

I am amazed at how a description of what sounds like a terrible human being still managed to spiral much further down by the end of that second paragraph.

AutoArgus
Jun 24, 2009

Bro Dad posted:

lets talk about tank destroyers

They should put that one bear in a tank destroyer. How many Tigers driven by gay black Hitler do you think they could take on?

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Prawned posted:

It's about ethics in military history.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
what's everyone getting all rowdy about in this thread? Are we talking about ancient aliens?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i like regular history

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Wonder if hey gal smells

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Did you guys hear about that bear in ww2

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Waroduce posted:

Did you guys hear about that bear in ww2

We're not allowed to talk about that.

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010

fits my needs posted:

Wonder if hey gal smells

does she have a nose?

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Hey Gal posts are the tops. And your lazy parody didn't even bother to include Trin Tragula, the guy who posts about WWI literally every day. In summary:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
wait wait guys, i think we actually have a really good opportunity to make this a good thread despite the OP

lets brainstorm some ideas

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
OK, maybe we could recreate great moments in military history, but make them relate to the internet?

Or we could record ourselves reading posts of the military history thread, but while doing impressions of famous people.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i think hitler was bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Brainstorms are scary. Let me know when it's passed.

• Locked thread