Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Is the most idiotic thing ever. What the gently caress kind of ignorant shitlord came up with this idea in the first place? You have some pieces that are all crust and a bunch that are no crust at all and they're all too loving small.

It's not just doing it wrong, it's actively going out of your way to be wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolly Poopdeck
Oct 21, 2010

by zen death robot
gird

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

gerd

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
gord

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
gourd

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

It's the appropriate way to cut a thin crust otherwise your pizza will be floppy and weak

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Commie NedFlanders posted:

It's the appropriate way to cut a thin crust otherwise your pizza will be floppy and weak

lol no

MisterFister
Jul 6, 2003

Sticking it to THE MAN, assuming THE MAN is an innocent casual dining restaurant.
It's for people who offer to buy pizza but are cheap. Please cut this large pizza into squares so ten people can get a piece or two.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i cut my pizza into a 3 dimensional matrix

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Enfield posted:

Yeah, but you're part machine now so you don't count.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

the shape doesnt matter to me because i usually crumple the whole za up into a giant ball and then eat it like that

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i dont cut my pizza at all

pure 100% uncut pizza

best on the street

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
donatos

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

It's a regional thing, and it owns, unless you're a gigantic fatass who needs to eat 1/8 of a pizza at a time.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

a cop posted:

It's a regional thing, and it owns, unless you're a gigantic fatass who needs to eat 1/8 of a pizza at a time.

yes, no, yes, yes

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

a cop posted:

Lol that's a pathetic troll

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Pineapple

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Saalkin posted:

Pineapple

:shittydog:

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

a cop posted:

The grid only exists in stupid regions :colbert:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
It's really good, because then I can steal the tiny crunchy triangle corners when no one is looking

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Saalkin posted:

Pineapple

makes jizz taste better

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
GRID YOUR LIONS, WORRIERS

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I am disgusted with myself and with the lack of pizza emoticons!

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
za hut

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

BigBoss posted:

Lol that's a pathetic troll

Lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Seems pretty hosed up if you ask me OP.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I disassemble the pizza and divide by individual topping, cheese, sauce, and crust.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Yeah sure, cut your pizza into squares because you live in a grade school cafeteria or a mental institution.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
fold all my pizzas into pockets

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
gently caress yeah

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

It's really good, because then I can steal the tiny crunchy triangle corners when no one is looking

gently caress you

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Enfield posted:

I worked for a shop that offered a 'zza sliced into a dodecahedron. Worked out as well as Event Horizon.
We went back to serving regular pies & getting robbed at gunpoint for relief.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Darf posted:

fold all my pizzas into pockets

this is my last resort...

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i like the tiny crust triangles and if i had the option i would order a full pizza worth of just those.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

They do this in a lot of pizza places in Ohio/WV and it's annoying as hell.

Heck yeah I want a piece without any crust that will get me all greasy.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I cut pizza with scissors, it's the most efficient way but everyone seems to think its gross.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Bert Roberge posted:

They do this in a lot of pizza places in Ohio/WV and it's annoying as hell.

Heck yeah I want a piece without any crust that will get me all greasy.

you leave those for the cretins and eat as many crust pieces as humanly possible

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Business Gorillas posted:

you leave those for the cretins and eat as many crust pieces as humanly possible

This is an incredibly pro strat.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a little cheesy triangle with one big, burnt and curled pepperoni? i never knew you loved me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I think it's called AIDS now, OP

• Locked thread