Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhombic Drive
Apr 15, 2007

:canada:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambuletz
Sep 7, 2006
I love my brother very much.
it's called a loving party cut and not a grid you stupid nerd

8-cut != party. it equals your depressing fat rear end eating yet another dominos 2-for-1 special, you want some ranch wit that?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Ambuletz posted:

it's called a loving party cut and not a grid you stupid nerd

8-cut != party. it equals your depressing fat rear end eating yet another dominos 2-for-1 special, you want some ranch wit that?

why are you calling people fat when you're the one that knows the technical terms for pizza cuts?

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Business Gorillas posted:

why are you calling people fat when you're the one that knows the technical terms for pizza cuts?

well he said party cut so obvs he throws lots of parties and is therefore hella cool duh

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
its a party cut because when u pnp you can only eat a tiny amount of pizza before you poz some neg holes

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe
Simple.

When you order a 30 inch pizza, you need something a little more accessible than ultra thin pizza slices

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Baba Ganoush posted:

I cut pizza with scissors, it's the most efficient way but everyone seems to think its gross.
As long as you don't use your pube-cutting scissors it should be fine.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
my favorite pizza is 18 inch or larger then sliced into 12 or more slices so you get these kinda long thin slices

Ambuletz
Sep 7, 2006
I love my brother very much.
bruh if little pizza squares don't put you in party mode you need more frendz

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Phobic Nest posted:

gently caress yeah

im the 30 percent of the sauce in every pizza pocket that leaked out an burned on the pan

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Commie NedFlanders posted:

It's the appropriate way to cut a thin crust otherwise your pizza will be floppy and weak

tjis, new york style pizza is best cut into squares

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I like pizza.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I guess you could do concentric circles that get progressively thinner towards the edge.

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector
My sister gets pizza from a place that does this all the time, even when you tell them not to. And she continues to get pizza from them. :psyduck:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
That is how I ate pizza every Friday night for most of my childhood

What I like to do is take two center pieces and flip one piece over onto the other. Mini pizza sandwich!

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
OP while doing his taxes

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
Ask for uncut then roll that poo poo up like a buritto.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dont cut my pizza i just lay it out in front of me and lick the topping off,then push it off the table into a bin

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have a domino pain.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

i dont cut my pizza at all

pure 100% uncut pizza

best on the street

Agree but i fold it in half three or four times to make one huge effective slice and then dig in

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
All the girds!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Phobic Nest posted:

gently caress yeah

left them in too long and now all the gooey bits are on the outside come on this is basic poo poo you learn freshman year

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I kinda like it OP because it makes it easier to get as much as you want rather than having to commit to another 8th of the pizza. It also means the people who actually enjoy the crust can have the outside and the people who don't can have the inside.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Pizza at daybreak/pizza at last wake/ pizza when one is nearly dead.

When pizza is cut in squares you can rage/ against the sting of the light/from your hospital bed.

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
I believe the industry term for this is 'Chicago Cut'. Also the instruction code we used for it was the # character which I always thought was clever.

Welp, that's my pizza story OP, bye.

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.

I'm the 1/2" x 1/2" triangle of crust-only-no-sauce to the left of the ruler.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
They do grid cut pizza in Wisconsin and it always weirds me out when I go out there.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Crazyeyes posted:

They do grid cut pizza in Wisconsin and it always weirds me out when I go out there.

lol no

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

If Uli is OK with party cut, I'm OK with it. If the man knows one thing, it's pizza.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

if youre cutting it yourself then its pretty easy to line up the cross cuts so that they match up and not leave you the stupid 1x1 triangles of crust

This might be a better solution:
]

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
Needs more severed goat head.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

if youre cutting it yourself then its pretty easy to line up the cross cuts so that they match up and not leave you the stupid 1x1 triangles of crust

]

trigonomic! *high five*

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Kiryen posted:

Is the most idiotic thing ever. What the gently caress kind of ignorant shitlord came up with this idea in the first place? You have some pieces that are all crust and a bunch that are no crust at all and they're all too loving small.

It's not just doing it wrong, it's actively going out of your way to be wrong.

i agree, OP.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Not really sure what you mean by that but it's happened several times from pizzerias I've ordered from out there.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Crazyeyes posted:

well good then there's no reason for you to ever go back to wisconsin ever again

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Crusty Nutsack posted:

well good then there's no reason for you to ever go back to wisconsin ever again

They wear cheese on their heads, it's like visiting Mars

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
Garlic fingers and party pizza's makes sense to cut into a grid. It just seems stupid to cut a regular circular pizza into a grid, especially by default. I have't saw any pizza place do that before, maybe its a regional thing.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Commie NedFlanders posted:

It's the appropriate way to cut a thin crust otherwise your pizza will be floppy and weak

Never been so angry at a post. LITERALLY SHAKING. :frogout:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

]

the Isosceles is still the best pizza cut IMHO

• Locked thread