Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

lmfbo what??? no dumbass no one in the us military has deployed to iraq/afghanistan since 2001 without body armour

distressingly retarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

you can use this one to own and slaves or aborted babies on FB

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Libelous Slander posted:

distressingly retarded.

What do you expect? He's Muslim.

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
Political cartoonist are the real terrorists. Lock them up and waterboard them all. Also cut their dumb heads and hands off.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Ehud posted:

pretty cruel that noble savage angels troll the unborn before they get sealed in purgatory

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

heh, look at that lazy ni-, I mean "african-american"

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
Does that dumb baby have a shirt that says "unborn"?

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

pretty stupid reason to go to war imo

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Bamford Brownstone posted:

Political cartoonist are the real terrorists. Lock them up and waterboard them all. Also cut their dumb heads and hands off.

done

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

I legit dont understand this one.
What does ISIS, hackers, protests and ebola have to do with each other? At first I thought it was a list of problems America will have in 2015 but most of the protesting is done by this guy's political party so he wouldn't consider them to be a "problem".

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

why is the 2015 baby going through a 2015 door?

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

The pledge always creeped me out as a kid. Especially the god part. I stood, but I never spoke it.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

"stand" is an ableist term

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

random Iraqi civilians were gonna make Kevin stand for the pledge

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

lol, a Barrel and suspenders cost more than a t-shirt and jeans from Walmart, what a pervert!

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Ehud posted:

holy gently caress :vince:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Ehud posted:

magic negro

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.
that just looks like a really fat adult's hand

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

lmfbo what??? no dumbass no one in the us military has deployed to iraq/afghanistan since 2001 without body armour

Some deployed with old flak vests, which caused a lot of distress among people back home because it couldn't stop bullets. Then most casualties died because they lost extremities or from other blast/shrapnel injuries where the plates did gently caress-all anyway.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Libelous Slander posted:

pretty cruel that noble savage angels troll the unborn before they get sealed in purgatory

pretty sure the religious right in america doesn't believe in purgatory, that's a european catholic thing, and europeans (and especially catholics) are gay as poo poo

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

that's weird. that soldier doesn't look at least 98 years old

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
kevin hard af

knows the pledge was started by nixon

he a true patriot

KEVIN ftw

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Being a liberal veteran is great, because you get to call out stupid bullshit like this, written by some arm chair holy warrior

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Well in that case we should have gave him some kevlar. Cause I remember there being quite a few in Iraq that didn't have it / had insufficient protection. Hell I think there was a goon effort for donations to get em some.

LOL

We wore so much loving body armor we were begging to take that poo poo off, go Vietnam style, it's too goddamn hot. But you gotta be up to regulation in the 82nd ra ra ra

All that "not enough equipment" bullshit is just a bunch of conservative pork barrel politics so they can get more money for their southern, useless Army base. If you had seen the acres and acres of connexes full of poo poo in Kandahar or Bagram, you wouldn't believe any of that poo poo.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

guy in the wheelchair should just pull himself up by his bootstraps imo

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

ashgromnies posted:

pretty sure the religious right in america doesn't believe in purgatory, that's a european catholic thing, and europeans (and especially catholics) are gay as poo poo

you are right, and its far more likely that aborted child was retroactively baptised by the mormons

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

still stickin it to kim jong il after his death

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Ehud posted:

There are no babies in heaven. Everybody's the age of Jesus when he died.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Borden posted:

There are no babies in heaven. Everybody's the age of Jesus when he died.

Aborted babies don't go to heaven because they're not baptised.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
drat, check out all these butt hurt liberals up in here getting owned.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

My grandmother's CPAP machine is a Semper Fi

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Bacontotem posted:

You're right but you can't really reconcile this to hard core fundamentalists though. Seems like a really lovely system :shrug:

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

That teacher clearly has no respect for America, she's talking during the pledge.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

when I used to go to Sunday school we said three pledges

American flag
Christian flag
And a pledge to the bible

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
wouldnt saying a pledge to a christian flag and a bible be pretty much the same concept?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Bacontotem posted:

:eyepop:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
what if i get an abortion at a baptism

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

defending the right to be forced to stand and recite a fascist pledge of allegiance to the state every weekday since 5 years old

lmao

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Flesh Forge posted:

the funny thing is, the answer to the hitler question is "gently caress no" too

im pretty sure we knew about the atrocities, but just kept bombing civilians instead of death camps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Ehud posted:

when I used to go to Sunday school we said three pledges

American flag
Christian flag
And a pledge to the bible

What kind of crazy moon sect of Christianity did you practice?
Pledge allegiance to the bible? Did you not have the Lord's prayer?

• Locked thread