Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Everybody knows that its good to go to the bathroom and especially when you need to. But what do you do about the worst part of the whole ordeal, which is obviously being soaked in water from all of the sinks, toilets, and whatever else that they have there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Be careful you aren't soaked in water!

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
plug a toaster in while you are in the tub for a "suicidal" kick!

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Piss and jizz all over yourself first. Problem solved.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

My problem is I peegasm and then start shooting ropes and a rowdy trout starts swimming upstream making an awful mess.

I just keep a ton of these with a hole cut in em.

http://amzn.to/1LdMEaL

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
think u mean piss

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

poo poo in the forest like the animal you are, op

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

don't flush or wash your hands poo poo just outside the bathroom door don't wipe

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
there is no way outside of wearing some sort of hydrophobic suit

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
They need a machine like the one that gives tampons or disposable seat covers only it has plastic ponchos or at least some kind of apron because the spraying and splashing has gotten way out of control

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Ugh, drenched to the bone!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm the guy with his ear to the door while ur in there having a fun time

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

are you sure you are in a bathroom and not a water park, sometimes it gets confusing

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

We are mostly water so I don't see the problem

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

its like things are spraying from the floor and are you supposed to pee in there or not

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

bog pixie posted:

are you sure you are in a bathroom and not a water park, sometimes it gets confusing

Thats what Im saying is there needs to be a clear line between the two because most people arent going in the bathroom to horse around and have fun I dont think

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

a bay posted:

Thats what Im saying is there needs to be a clear line between the two because most people arent going in the bathroom to horse around and have fun I dont think
you've clearly never been to an American public high school

the shadow toker
Apr 22, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
stop pissing in the gym showers, op, everyone loving hates you

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I HAVE BEEN DRENCHED!

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I use the provided bathroom raincoat. I thought every bathroom did this :confused:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
dum dum, the human body is 40% water. if you're trying to stay dry, well, it's a little too late my friend!

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Stop rolling around on the floor when you're done?

Alternatively, disrobe immediately after entering the bathroom and store the clothes somewhere dry.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
What if you get literally 100% dehydrated and your body is just a statue of dusty molecules then miracle science of the future uses a a machine to re-hydrate you but the tech pisses and farts in the chamber and you're alive but you can't get the taste out of your mouth?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
again, laughing at a thread by a bay for no good reason

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Mozi posted:

dum dum, the human body is 40% water. if you're trying to stay dry, well, it's a little too late my friend!

WRONG!

60%

Mahnarch
Jan 7, 2008

Landing?
Do, or Do Not.
There is no 'Try'.
Stay safe soggy ghost.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
one helpful tip ive learned along the way is to always bring a change of clothes if you are planning to go to the bathroom :eng101:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bring a tarp with you, op

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Don't fall in

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
put your clothes in a ziplock bag and make sure it is well sealed

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i sacrifice virgins in my bathtub for easy clean up

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
bring a gun.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

one helpful tip ive learned along the way is to always bring a change of clothes if you are planning to go to the bathroom :eng101:

This is good advice even if you arent planning on doing to the bathroom

Zzulu posted:

bring a gun.

What if the gun gets wet

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
kill you'reself

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

a bay posted:

Everybody knows that its good to go to the bathroom and especially when you need to. But what do you do about the worst part of the whole ordeal, which is obviously being soaked in water from all of the sinks, toilets, and whatever else that they have there

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
does anyone like a bay's gimmick, i love it, and im not being sarcastic, i laugh at basically every post.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

a bay posted:

What if the gun gets wet

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Don't stand in the toilet. Stand in front of it.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
practice dodging raindrops in your free time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Imagine pulling getting out your gun to shoot the mugger or whatever and you squeeze the trigger and only toilet water comes out lol

• Locked thread