Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

a bay posted:

Imagine pulling getting out your gun to shoot the mugger or whatever and you squeeze the trigger and only toilet water comes out lol

Lol :captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

a bay posted:

Imagine pulling getting out your gun to shoot the mugger or whatever and you squeeze the trigger and only toilet water comes out lol

The only thing getting robbed today, sir, is your dignity. That's the cool line I just thought of to say in this situation.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
Whoever invented the toilet must have been a woman, splashback is insane. Its esp noticeable and gross if you have bare legs.

Joke is on the female sex as I now exclusively piss in the very sink they wash them face with, check mate

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
http://yppm.removed.us me irl

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I'm the guy in the bathroom horsing around but I also gotta pee but I'm waiting for you to leave first so u still think I can hang

• Locked thread