Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Didn't realize Barron had moved to LB. Snagged him in my league where tackles are king. Ironic that I dropped Landon Collins for him; one 'Bama safety for the next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
Eric Kendricks is out this week. Pick up Audie Cole if you need a somewhat decent replacement. He'll probably play the majority of downs, if not all.

edit: :doh: I am not smart.

Professor Moriarty fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Nov 8, 2015

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Is Jonathan Anderson not expected to see the field this week? Yahoo has him projected for 0. Is he depth behind someone coming back from injury or is he hurt himself?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Epi Lepi posted:

Is Jonathan Anderson not expected to see the field this week? Yahoo has him projected for 0. Is he depth behind someone coming back from injury or is he hurt himself?

He's not on the NFL Injury Report.
Rotoworld has no news for him.
According to Rotoworld, Chicago's depth chart lists him as the fifth inside linebacker.
He has only played in the last four games this season and has no other NFL record.

My best guess is that Yahoo has too little data to do a projection, but that this rookie(?) ILB is not very fantasy-relevant. He had a huge game against San Diego two weeks ago and got three tackles last week against saint louis, but that's not much of a record to base things on.

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks

Epi Lepi posted:

Obviously you should play him. Or drop him for Daryl Washington, who I hear is a very hot commodity! :q:

The Rising Suun
May 10, 2006

watch out I'm ornery
He had one great game as an injury replacement, but Mclellin is back.

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
https://twitter.com/Cardschatter/status/668477235410530305

quote:

Fox's Jay Glazer said suspended #AZCardinals LB Daryl Washington has "continued to have violations" while in the NFL drug program.

Several years ago I traded Daryl Washington for Andrew Luck and I think a 2nd or 3rd round pick. I still remind the former Luck owner about this whenever I can.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
D'Qwell Jackson Appreciation Station

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
Just traded a 2016 4th round pick for Te'o. Might be worth sounding out other Te'o owners if they're willing to give him up, since he's pretty much going to be a 3-down player.

Amusingly enough I traded a very broken (at the time) Sean Lee for a 4th to this same guy 2 years ago... Hard to say who came out ahead now.

Professor Moriarty fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Dec 4, 2015

• Locked thread