Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
For streaming LB I look at whoever is playing a team that likes to rush the ball a ton or throws to the TE a lot.

Leperflesh posted:

I've been filtering the list of free agents by how many solo tackles they have and just taking the top one. This strategy does not work very well.

Also this if I'm in a bind.

Edit, this helps too:

Click on the team's opponent in Yahoo and it opens up a nice host of tools to figure out fantasy scoring against

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Oct 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Footballguys Podcast feed is mostly useless except for IDP Roundtable, where Dr. Jene is pretty good for what you're looking for.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Started Telvin Smith and Reshad Jones in the Cheating for Charity league. Make it rain.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

D'Qwell Jackson Appreciation Station

• Locked thread