Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
global tetrahedron
Jun 24, 2009

are you still alive op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
probably just passed out. We'll hear from him this evening.

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
I once drank a litre of vodka on my birthday while watching the last few episodes of Battlestar Galactica accompanied by some codine tablets. I woke up on the bathroom floor the next morning with the dvd menu music repeating over and over willing myself to die.

I feel the OP's pain

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I had like 6 beers yesterday OP and regret my life decisions today, can't imagine how you feel.

Clayton Bigsby
Apr 17, 2005

Hector Beerlioz posted:

When I was in Sweden, I saw Black Velvet for sale for ~$35. It was in the prestigious import section.

Alcohol is expensive as hell here. The Black Velvet is a cheap poo poo blend and usually sits on the shelves with the likes of Cutty Sark, Johnnie Walker, Famous Grouse and other budget options. Right now it is around 25 bucks for a 700ml bottle; expect to pay 45-50 and up for the decent stuff (Bunnahabhain, Highland Park, Caol Ila etc). Even Jim Beam is expensive here, they were practically giving that poo poo away last time I was in the US.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
im alive but in a good amount of pain

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
what you did was very dumb lol

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

The Dregs posted:

probably just passed out. We'll hear from him this evening.

you would know.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Grody posted:

im alive but in a good amount of pain

Did you throw up? Are your shits liquid? Drunk dial any exes? Finger your butt to completion? Gotta know the deets op

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Nuts and Gum posted:

Did you throw up? Are your shits liquid? Drunk dial any exes? Finger your butt to completion? Gotta know the deets op

No throw up, I wouldn't call them liquid but definitely not solid. My roommate said when I went on my little walk I couldn't even talk I was just mumbling then I took off

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
you r roommate does not care if you live or die

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
This thread is soooooo miserable lol . it needs to go in the GBS goldmine immediately

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

I.N.R.I posted:

This thread is soooooo miserable lol . it needs to go in the GBS goldmine immediately

It's really good.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
:agreed:

Heroic/tragic thread.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Grody posted:

I couldn't even talk I was just mumbling then I took off

lol this is me after 4 beers

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol this is me after 4 beers

Unless those beers are like, 12% ABV you a bitch

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

VendaGoat posted:

Unless those beers are like, 12% ABV you a bitch

:agreed:

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Don't let them get u down drink everyday and eventually u can drink absurd amounts and destroy your body

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
hello is this the thread for pathetic losers?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive posted in this thread how much I drink but im not especially proud of it. I wish I could get drunk off 4 beers at normal strength.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think theres alot of "Internet Tough Guys" out there

Lacermonia
May 15, 2002

Grody posted:

Don't let them get u down drink everyday and eventually u can drink absurd amounts and destroy your body

What a great plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!
Solid gold.

• Locked thread