Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

The Penn State motto.

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

R.D. Mangles posted:

The Penn State motto.

Nice.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

AsInHowe posted:

No-selling Michigan State fans is the best part about having them in the state.
I mean, it doesn't really work when you bitch about how the refs wronged you for a week straight every time you lose.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

Henchman of Santa posted:

I mean, it doesn't really work when you bitch about how the refs wronged you for a week straight every time you lose.

Bitching about refs as the reason you lost makes fans look like the biggest babies. Just ignore all the bad calls that went your way too. Being upset when refs make bad call is one thing. Compiling an entire games worth of bad calls to justify why your team was wronged means you have issues.

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Literally every ref, in every conference, is bad. It's a loving impossible job. The only time I've looked at a ref and said "holy poo poo this team lost because of refs" was that Oregon Oklahoma debacle.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Every state sucks to live in.

Every team is evil or whatever.

Every team's fans suck.

It's easier to blame the refs than admit you suck, so the refs always suck.

Everything sucks.

That's how SA works.

downout
Jul 6, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

The Penn State motto.

This doesn't suck :boom:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Texas is probably gonna win their next three games and suddenly Charlie Strong is going to be a genius and everyone knew it all along.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

D.N. Nation posted:

Waaah people having a good time waaaah uppity players waaah people made fun of me as a kid waaaah I didn't get to go to cool parties waaaah. Jimmy is the living embodiment of Those Who Can, Do; Those Who Can't, Teach; Those Who Can't Teach, Become Rent-A-Cops. The chip on this guy's shoulder concerning UGA football and the gameday experience is Denali in size.

Can y'all not drink publicly in Athens on game day? Not that stupid poo poo and arrests don't happen in Columbia, but open container laws are suspended for home game days here. Football games, I should say. Some buddies of mine brought a keg to the tailgate for a volleyball game and got the hammer

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
3 dead at Oklahoma State homecoming parade due to a car driving into a crowd at the end of the route. Driver arrested for DUI.

What the goddamn gently caress.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

So Holgerson hasn't really gotten his anger under control, I take it.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

Hed posted:

Can y'all not drink publicly in Athens on game day? Not that stupid poo poo and arrests don't happen in Columbia, but open container laws are suspended for home game days here. Football games, I should say. Some buddies of mine brought a keg to the tailgate for a volleyball game and got the hammer

You can drink on campus, but open container laws are still in effect for the city. So you can be walking on campus, hit a city street and get popped on the sidewalk for open container. It's stupid. Athens has lots of events that close downtown and they won't suspend them then either.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Yep :smith:

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.
Edit: wrong thread

Jaweeeblop
Nov 12, 2004

BGSU is bowl eligible after today's win. Matt Johnson for heisman. Roger Lewis owns https://mobile.twitter.com/JordanStrack/status/658013215486562304/video/1

Go falcons

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

God these commentators have been jerking off Michigan state all game

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

vyst posted:

So they are doing what everyone has done for a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

vyst posted:

Like you don't jerk off

• Locked thread