Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
i bet we could get it in the papers if schizophrenia were the "in" mental condition to talk about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

jackyl posted:

gonna need this money in an escrow account with real terms and then okay

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I'm already paying everyone to NOT publish it! :doh:

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
NPR already did a piece on Caro as a war hero and NOT a schizophrenic youtube doctor, i feel like thats a start

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'll get it put on a dress with a commercial fashion company for 15k, OP.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

eSports Chaebol posted:

NPR already did a piece on Caro as a war hero and NOT a schizophrenic youtube doctor, i feel like thats a start

Is this true? Link?

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Maybe we can site it in a research journal paper about the effects of FYAD on the brain? If we come up with a fairly legit thesis and have the infamous quote in there as a example. Just seems like the easiest way to go about it.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Das Boo posted:

I'll get it put on a dress with a commercial fashion company for 15k, OP.
a fashion line where its just normal clothes with sa posts on them

call it, "Something Awful"

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
couldn't you just put it in spanish in the nytimes want ads or something

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

goldmine

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Cirrhosis Johnson posted:

in a major daily news circulation.

Rules:

1. No online poo poo, print only.

2. No censoring of text.

3. It has to be a major publication, no "Sounds of Midwestern tractors monthly" obscurity.

good luck.

:toxx: it.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Obligatory Handle posted:

Is this true? Link?

http://www.npr.org/2011/10/24/141646227/u-s-aid-worker-took-up-arms-with-libyas-rebels

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Hell Yeah posted:

i'll talk to my friends at npr, maybe i can get Audie Cornish to read it on the air.

get diane rehm and i'll throw in an extra ten grand

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
i'm permabanned poster niggerstomper58, and this is fresh air

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

gnarlyhotep posted:

maybe you have a better answer to the OP

Yuo could counter the OPs offer with an offer of 5 pesos for the first person able to stomp a mud puddle into the OPs rear end in a top hat using ice climbing shoes?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Im also not gonna get niggerstomper58 published.

Well not with an attitude like that you're not!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what assurances do i have that ill get paid? cause i could do it. it would cost me or someone else their job so i need to be sure the money is good.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lmbo what a loving dummy. Shoulda stuck to Libya I guess

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hey everybody, be sure to check out the Washington post tomorrow ;)

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
and now im looking to see if newspapers have content restrictions for advertising

that 10 grand is mine!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Isaac posted:

I bet you could get it done Unabomber style

Im going to shoot a bazooka at the white house unless every national paper has the niggerstomper post on the front page tommorow. This is a real and serious threat.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Thankyou

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Is this offer still going i got a plan and i need money

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Op got scared cause they forgot they were dealing with psychos who created swap.avi

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Op got scared cause they forgot they were dealing with psychos who created swap.avi

did he really?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
http://www.citylab.com/design/2015/11/cop21-paris-climate-billboard-artist-volkswagen-brandalism/417897/

Tldr soneone uploaded new pixs to a bunch of signs

this was my plan to make the 10k and if topical news can only get a dang website news post i never had a chance

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Buy a house in detroit for 1,000. Write on front of house. Get pic of it in detroit newspaper

Profit= 9k and a crack house

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Mu new idea is exactly the same as the movie airheads

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Isaac posted:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “friend of the family balls” and “i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of fyad humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

http://genius.com/3445541

Would've been funnier if you didn't post it so whatever government goon who has to check the threat on page 1 would have to devote time and research to finding out who niggerstomper58 is and what post we're talking about.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

ruddiger posted:

Would've been funnier if you didn't post it so whatever government goon who has to check the threat on page 1 would have to devote time and research to finding out who niggerstomper58 is and what post we're talking about.

Yeah this was the fatal flaw im sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think i just got darngosh trolled

• Locked thread