Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I dont feel like anybody has ever really wronged me to the point that I wanted to get back at them, outside of mgs 5 anyway, but I find the concept to be pretty bad rear end and I would like to read the story of how you got revenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
If you must get revenge there are 2 things to remember. 1. Sweep the Leg. 2. Never eat soup with a Dutchman.

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost
I have not got revenge before. Sorry op

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
I have some boring petty revenge. Is it even revenge if you never knew the results of your revenging? Ehh, here it goes:

Worked for a lovely temp employment company. My supervisor at the work site didn't know the words "please" and "thanks". No, I don't expect to be treated like a princess. But I want to be treated like a human, not a robot you yell commands at. So if you are to lazy to license some software (which would be the fart of a fart cost wise to the company) and tell me (proudly) that no one will notice anyway, I'll notify the software developers after I get fired. Hope it was fun to explain why you wouldn't just license the software and now legal has a fat bill in their inbox.

The boss of the temp company wasn't any better. Don't make false statements on why I got fired which nearly prevented me from getting unemployment money. Especially if you tell me "Well, working till midnight on Fridays and starting again at 6am on Saturday is technically illegal, but everyone does it, so....". Because I will call the office for employment protection and tell them to have a look at the time-sheets of your workers.
I had direct (revenge) results when I went there to confront the guy about the false statements. He behaved like an rear end in a top hat, so I kicked the paper trays from his desk, poo poo flew everywhere. When leaving, he threatened that he will call the police. Never heard anything from them, because apparently "making a desk messy" isn't something the police bothers with.

I'm not proud of this stuff, but it felt sooooooooooo good.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Whoever said revenge should be served cold doesn't know how god drat tasty it is when it's hot.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I dumped this chick in college and hosed two of her friends for getting drunk and taking a picture of some dude kissing her on the cheek at a bar.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Dave_Indeed posted:

I dumped this chick in college and hosed two of her friends for getting drunk and taking a picture of some dude kissing her on the cheek at a bar.
Your revenge probably felt better than mine :(

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i prefer to be a revenge hipster and keep things on the pre-venge side of the coin

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
A long time ago I used to do an apprenticeship to become a baker. About 3 months into the apprenticeship I noticed some things were a bit dodgy. I think I was about 17 at the time so I shrugged it off and assumed this is how things were done. I used to work for 8 hours straight with no breaks (which is illegal in my country), the boss would underpay all the loving time and the only person he liked was another apprentice who he knew personally so he never hosed him over. Also note he would just leave me on my own for about 5 hours every day despite that making those hours count for nothing in my apprenticeship. It took me a while to work all that out, however. So my initial breaking point is when he refused to pay me for a public holiday. Legally he was required to pay me for that day as I was suppose to work that day but he decided to not open the shop that day for some reason. I pressed him about it and he eventually paid me for it, but he kicked up a lot of dust doing it.

Cut to about a month later, he starts trying to find reasons to fire me. He shows me a document that was suppose to be emailed to me and spoken to me about it first but he skipped that step and tried to just force it. He tried to pick me up on not leaving the bakery clean enough when I leave (total bullshit, that place was spotless every day). I think he thought that scared me enough to not bring anything else up, but he ended up not paying me properly for an Easter we did where I ended up working for 13 hours straight, without a break. I honestly didn't mind too much about it, but I needed to get a drink about 8 hours in and we had a little down time. I was about to run across to the super market which was right next door. He started carrying on so I told him I would only be two minutes and considering I hadn't had a break I needed some way to not be dehydrated (it gets pretty hot in a bakery... Go figure.). I remember thinking then that he was probably going to fire me at the end of the day, but he didn't. He tried to make it look like he was firing me for a legit reason.

At this time I started to ring up the official apprenticeship board to get some information as I knew what he was doing wasn't legit and I wanted a leg to stand on. I ended up asking a lot of questions that brought up a heap of red flags for them and they started to investigate my boss. Turns out he wasn't paying anyone correctly, all the apprenticeships under him were rendered invalid. The other apprentice lost his poo poo at me as he was much further along than I was. I told him to gently caress off and that its not my fault this was all dodgy. I ended up handing in my two weeks notice the day after and had a huge argument with my boss. A few years later I bumped into one of the chicks that used to work the front and she said it all went under because after I left apparently he got done for a heap of poo poo he was doing illegally.

Wasn't as good as I hoped it was as he re-opened a year or two later under his wife's name. Probably doing the same poo poo he was before. Hope that fucker goes bankrupt again. Lost a year and a half of my life to that cock sucker.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

RabbitWizard posted:

Your revenge probably felt better than mine :(

Yeah work revenge is tough, I've been there and fighting the man is way harder than everyone thinks. When you revenge gently caress, you really have the sense that your dong is a mighty greatsword doing battle with the forces of evil. Plus you're getting laid, if that's not enough.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I set up a perch overlooking a highway and fired an AR-15 indiscriminately into traffic as revenge for motorists destroying our ozone layer with their reckless CO2 emissions.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Baba Ganoush posted:

I set up a perch overlooking a highway and fired an AR-15 indiscriminately into traffic as revenge for motorists destroying our ozone layer with their reckless CO2 emissions.

Oh hey! That was you? One of your rounds took out my radiator, of my then poo poo bucket, and my insurance company ponied up a higher than normal settlement, since the payout on terrorist attacks is higher.

Now I drive a Suburban. :smug:

Thanks for the new car rifle buddy!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
i have owned many nerds online, yes

gizmojumpjet
Feb 21, 2006

Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt.
Grimey Drawer
Shortly after I started a new job, an old boss of mine applied to the organization I went to after I quit old boss' organization.

I literally and I mean literally stuck her resume in a shredder when it crossed my desk. Not only was she my old boss, she was actually an old person so getting work was probably really hard for her. I fantasize that the lost her house and died under a bridge on a cold, rainy night.

gently caress you, old boss.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
one time I was in a clan in Jedi Knight 2 multiplayer

and a guy joined who was better than me (I was the best player in the clan)

so I got the leader of our clan to kick him for being rude to a girl

sweet sweet nerd revenge m8

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
I'm not reading any of these but I bet they're all stories about that one time you were a sneaky passive aggressive turd with no dick or balls can someone confirm and or dneny

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Jukeboxblues posted:

A long time ago I used to do an apprenticeship to become a baker. About 3 months into the apprenticeship I noticed some things were a bit dodgy. I think I was about 17 at the time so I shrugged it off and assumed this is how things were done. I used to work for 8 hours straight with no breaks (which is illegal in my country), the boss would underpay all the loving time and the only person he liked was another apprentice who he knew personally so he never hosed him over. Also note he would just leave me on my own for about 5 hours every day despite that making those hours count for nothing in my apprenticeship. It took me a while to work all that out, however. So my initial breaking point is when he refused to pay me for a public holiday. Legally he was required to pay me for that day as I was suppose to work that day but he decided to not open the shop that day for some reason. I pressed him about it and he eventually paid me for it, but he kicked up a lot of dust doing it.

Cut to about a month later, he starts trying to find reasons to fire me. He shows me a document that was suppose to be emailed to me and spoken to me about it first but he skipped that step and tried to just force it. He tried to pick me up on not leaving the bakery clean enough when I leave (total bullshit, that place was spotless every day). I think he thought that scared me enough to not bring anything else up, but he ended up not paying me properly for an Easter we did where I ended up working for 13 hours straight, without a break. I honestly didn't mind too much about it, but I needed to get a drink about 8 hours in and we had a little down time. I was about to run across to the super market which was right next door. He started carrying on so I told him I would only be two minutes and considering I hadn't had a break I needed some way to not be dehydrated (it gets pretty hot in a bakery... Go figure.). I remember thinking then that he was probably going to fire me at the end of the day, but he didn't. He tried to make it look like he was firing me for a legit reason.

At this time I started to ring up the official apprenticeship board to get some information as I knew what he was doing wasn't legit and I wanted a leg to stand on. I ended up asking a lot of questions that brought up a heap of red flags for them and they started to investigate my boss. Turns out he wasn't paying anyone correctly, all the apprenticeships under him were rendered invalid. The other apprentice lost his poo poo at me as he was much further along than I was. I told him to gently caress off and that its not my fault this was all dodgy. I ended up handing in my two weeks notice the day after and had a huge argument with my boss. A few years later I bumped into one of the chicks that used to work the front and she said it all went under because after I left apparently he got done for a heap of poo poo he was doing illegally.

Wasn't as good as I hoped it was as he re-opened a year or two later under his wife's name. Probably doing the same poo poo he was before. Hope that fucker goes bankrupt again. Lost a year and a half of my life to that cock sucker.

Same

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

gizmojumpjet posted:

Shortly after I started a new job, an old boss of mine applied to the organization I went to after I quit old boss' organization.

I literally and I mean literally stuck her resume in a shredder when it crossed my desk. Not only was she my old boss, she was actually an old person so getting work was probably really hard for her. I fantasize that the lost her house and died under a bridge on a cold, rainy night.

gently caress you, old boss.

Lol i bet that felt good.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
Anyway I know black magic so anybody who fucks with me either dies or goes insane

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hanzo steel

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

wiffle ball bat posted:

I'm not reading any of these but I bet they're all stories about that one time you were a sneaky passive aggressive turd with no dick or balls can someone confirm and or dneny

Confirmed.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
RIP Dylan and Eric

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
How do goons get oxygen to their brains if they have vaginas where their hearts should be

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

wiffle ball bat posted:

nailed it

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

wiffle ball bat posted:

If you have a good revenge story then I would like to read it

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Jukeboxblues posted:

How exactly can the apprenticeships board just invalidate all the time the apprentices had completed?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
they say living well is the best revenge

so no, i've never had revenge before

Ivan Yurkinov
Jan 13, 2010
Kill 'em with kindness, OP.

Ivan Yurkinov
Jan 13, 2010
But kill them. Kill them all.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Schadenfreude is better, because you are not liable for anything except wishing death on another person.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

phasmid posted:

Schadenfreude is better, because you are not liable for anything except wishing death on another person.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Some piece of poo poo criticized my posting, I responded "I don't even know who you are", that was a pretty sick burn imo. Attacking someone's message board cred is pretty serious business.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
That guy who said he ready to order at Jersey Mike's when he behind me in line while I was posting on my phone doesn't know what he has coming!

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

The best revenge is a life lived well.
They'll never see it coming!

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

String Beans posted:

That guy who said he ready to order at Jersey Mike's when he behind me in line while I was posting on my phone doesn't know what he has coming!

See???

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
One time my wife was having a lame-rear end e-fair with some guy who ran a bulldog forum (bulldogbreeds.com I think) and he was dumb enough to give her his password in an email. So I took over the forum, banned him and all the mods, had fun with word filters, and generally acted like a dick until they shut the site down and threatened to call the Canadian feds on me or something. Oh yeah... I got some chick from the forum to send me naked pics too. Petty as hell, but it was fun.

The Dregs fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Oct 19, 2015

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
my parents made me exist thus killing me without asking me if i wanted to be raped from a peaceful non existence and my revenge is a daily dose of disappointment when their co-workers ask them what i'm up to

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I.C. posted:

The best revenge is a life lived well.
They'll never see it coming!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Ate plat de revenge from a french place once, it was served cold and was overly bitter. Would not order again.

• Locked thread