Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

AW poo poo, PRINCESS LEARA WAS THERE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Real talk: jayjaybrams last StarTrek was hella dumb. Fun. But dumb. MORE LIKE BROTREK! HIGHFIVE!!!!!!!

Get ready for Luke to jump in and go "aw poo poo, you'd think I'd miss this party?" Then he bro-arm-shakes hansolo and shoots lasers and poo poo.

Seriously.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Oh and some battle star ship will loving crash into a rebel base or whatever, killing a million wookies and probably Chewbacca. But will anyone say anything? Like will Luke or Han go, drat, we lost a lot of good men and poo poo. gently caress no, gotta force it up, shoot lasers and do flips n poo poo because, action!

Bro! Luke! So glad you're alive and not a Darth dude. Lets finish this once and for all! (Badass music)

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Toadvine posted:

where is everyone getting the idea that Luke is bad now? I mean, thats a cool direction for the movie to go but what makes you think that.

this is the bad guy under the mask if you didnt know already

and how the gently caress was I supposed to know this? Please don't tell me it is some comic bullshit again

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Wait wait, is the movie doing things the comic did? Or is it taking place after that stupid babby comic. Also, why do I care, I don't know. gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The best thing in the world would be if this movie totally sucked and fans hated it

It could literally be a floppy dick wriggling around to the star wars music and you would still have nerds defending it.

• Locked thread