Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i really like how the storm trooper man walks real bow legged its like he is a cowboy from a western!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
how do the girls sleeves work? they are detatched from her shirt so youd think they would constantly be falling down? maybe they use inertial dampening...... somebody ink me the wookipedia article thanks

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
wouldnt a laser gun or hatever fired in an atmosphere create like aa huge explosion all around it as the air is vaporized by the plasma sorta like a lightning bolt. i dunno im not a space scientist

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

ultrabindu posted:

Has anybody worked out why the black stormtrooper man is always running around looking sweaty and scared?

or why he was raised from birth to be a storms trooper but he is all chunky and out of shape

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Lodin posted:

I'm the trooper in the background.

maybe his phaser are set to stun

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

A GLISTENING HODOR posted: