Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Your sports teams suck, your schools suck, your accent sucks and the people there suck. gently caress you Boston.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

loquacius posted:

It's funny because there are tons of things that legitimately suck about Boston (lack of Taco Bells is a big one here) but you weren't able to identify any of them and instead named a number of things that are actually cool and good

uh

Maine is part of Boston now?

boston is more of a shithole than i thought if the people crave taco bell

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
bahston is responsible for boondock saints. i'd like to see someone defend that

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

loquacius posted:

Oh like there aren't any bad movies set in every other city in America too. We also had The Departed, just off the top of my head

yeah the departed sucked too

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

loquacius posted:

you can tell the really bad movies because they always win the Academy Award for Best Picture

just because something wins an award doesn't mean it's good. Crash also won that same award

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

circ dick soleil posted:

ASSachusetts lmao

• Locked thread