Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Robo Reagan posted:

all of them suck because nowhere ever cleans them so you go for a diet dr pepper or something and it tastes like hic mellow yellow diet dr pepper

That's why the mellow yellow tasted funny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
no yours tasted funny because i peed in it

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Moridin920 posted:

coca cola murders union organizers in S. America

Really? So you ruin the McDonald's thread then you have to come in and gently caress up this nice young mans simple request. Go play in traffic. I hope you get run over by the most capitalist car

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
probably a benz

Pauline Kael
Oct 9, 2012

by Shine

Robo Reagan posted:

probably a benz

Or a vw diesel

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Pauline Kael posted:

Really? So you ruin the McDonald's thread then you have to come in and gently caress up this nice young mans simple request. Go play in traffic. I hope you get run over by the most capitalist car

Im pretty sure he is just trolling... Supporting the South American Unions is definitely pretty low on the priority list when you are so thirsty and your mouth is so dry that you cant even swallow food without sticking to it

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Robo Reagan posted:

no yours tasted funny because i peed in it

are you chinese?

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Augmented Dickey posted:

im lightly carbonated with rage right now

sir please calm down I know change is terrifying but *faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
these scare the poo poo out of me bc i can't believe it's a good idea to squirt a combination of lime AND kiwi into your caramel soda

CrowsNestMutineer
Mar 9, 2009

* Juciano makes the best damned Caesar dressing I've ever tasted in my life.

Peach Minute Maid is pretty great.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Germstore posted:

are you chinese?

i am not a pee expert so i can not comment

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bathroom hack: take your soda into a stall and jack off into it for a real cream soda :jackbud:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

soda hack more like soda jerk lmao!

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

i'm the whitetrash lady that yells about the missing flavors across the restaurant, ama

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

Robo Reagan posted:

all of them suck because nowhere ever cleans them so you go for a diet dr pepper or something and it tastes like hic mellow yellow diet dr pepper

lol if you dont let it run on your desired choice for a few seconds to wash it out before putting your cup under.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

coca cola lime: add 2 shots Coca Cola brand cola to a highball glass that has been kept in the same room as lime flavored syrup; serve w/ straw only if customer is European

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Lime juice in Coca Cola is pretty good. Only drink soda around once a month but it's quite nice.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

a bay posted:

peach flavored diet come
classic... lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pauline Kael posted:

i'm not the one murdering people <3

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Nckdictator posted:

Lime juice in Coca Cola is pretty good. Only drink soda around once a month but it's quite nice.

it's better with rum

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer
Cherry Vanilla Coke (I think you have to make this manually) and cherry ginger ale

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Longshot007 posted:

lol if you dont let it run on your desired choice for a few seconds to wash it out before putting your cup under.

ther only thing i run is trains on your mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

computer parts posted:

it's better with rum

What about with rum and lime?

• Locked thread