Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
They just got one of these and I want to know what are the good combinations to get for drinks from this machine. I tried the peach flavored diet come and it was okay I guess, pretty much exactly what I expected so what should I try to really get the most of this machine because everybody seems to be crazy about it. Also is there really a secret because my friend told me there is a secret code you can press but I think he is just trying to get me to press a bunch of things I dont need to and spray soda all on my chest and everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Diet coke

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
cherry sprite

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
peach sprite

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
miller high life

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
Grape mellow yellow

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
who is they op

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
Peach mello yello taste like peach rings. Which are tasty

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Enfield posted:

miller high life

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Nice try OP, that was no typo

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

did not know there was a come drinking machine other than the op's mom until this thread. i feel informed

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

try weaning yourself off of lovely diabetes drinks, hth

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

MrChupon posted:

try weaning yourself off of lovely diabetes drinks, hth

if youre so fat soda gives you diabetes you should probably lose some weight. check out our very own w+w for diet and excersize ideas

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Peppermint and onion.

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
drink some water fatty

Xile
Nov 25, 2005

On the Seventh Day he made the Whopper.

Medium Cool posted:

drink some water fatty

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
orange and lime powerade zero

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

lol if you don't load the secret menu to pour just syrup

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Peppermint and onion.

I wish they had more like this. I want a cucumber and licorice, diet root beer

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

FogHelmut posted:

Whats on the secret menu and how do I get there

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

a bay posted:

They just got one of these and I want to know what are the good combinations to get for drinks from this machine. I tried the peach flavored diet come and it was okay I guess, pretty much exactly what I expected so what should I try to really get the most of this machine because everybody seems to be crazy about it. Also is there really a secret because my friend told me there is a secret code you can press but I think he is just trying to get me to press a bunch of things I dont need to and spray soda all on my chest and everything

get orange coke. it's like sunkist except it's orange flavored coke

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Medium Cool posted:

drink some water fatty

What does water taste like?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
vanilla diet barqs

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I got grape Sprite and it just tasted like grape soda.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Raspberry Powerade

It is far better than it has any right to be.

Gaunab posted:

get orange coke. it's like sunkist except it's orange flavored coke

This sounds horrible but I agree, it's actually really good. Far better than you'd think.

It's like coke-cola with a slight orange aftertaste and a citrus kick behind it. Worth a try.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

a bay posted:

I wish they had more like this. I want a cucumber and licorice, diet root beer

Toss a little bouillon in there..

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
coca cola murders union organizers in S. America

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

a bay posted:

Whats on the secret menu and how do I get there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1oyCQwxaX8

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Try the dick flavor. You'll love it.

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer

plain blue jacket posted:

it tastes like flat, flavorless soda

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

plain blue jacket posted:

It doesnt even taste like anything really... definitely not on my "A-List" of things to drink

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
A restaurant I go to got rid of their freestyle machine because the inability to make more than one drink at a time was bottlenecking them. Coke should probably fix that.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Nice, thanks. But if there is a fountain of soda from the machine and I get sprayed by it then I am going to blame you

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
cum and piss

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Cherry Vanilla Coke is pretty good

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
A strange woman in Five Guys interrupted my friend and I at the machine to demonstrate how she used a ketchup cup to sample all the flavors. Well that's my story bye

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

coke with lime is good, too bad they don't let you make a barqs/orange combo :(

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

FogHelmut posted:

during my freshman year of college the dining hall had a fountain soda machine with the cherry pepsi dispenser broken in such a way it dispensed just the syrup. My friend and I naturally drank a good portion of it and it gave me the shits like you wouldn't believe.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flavor Truck posted:

A strange woman in Five Guys interrupted my friend and I at the machine to demonstrate how she used a ketchup cup to sample all the flavors. Well that's my story bye

that lady should be the president. bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I have a little 16gb USB drive that I bring when I go to Five Guys Burgers, and when the people working there aren't looking, I get behind the machine and use a flathead screwdriver to dislodge the cover panel that protects the rear diagnostic port from overflows. Then I use a plain ol' pocket knife to pop out the two front monitoring cables so I can push them aside and reach the USB port that below the main motherboard in the rear. I found a torrent file of the proprietary OS those machines use, and if you format a 16gb (or smaller) USB drive with it (and flash it properly), you can get into most machines that way. Also on that USB drive I've got a bunch of encoded custom drink files that are automatically uploaded to the machine via batch files, so once it reads the drive, the choices will soon appear (within 10 seconds) on the main screen. I then simply push a button and bam, got the custom drink of my choice! It took me a few straight days to figure out how to do all this, but I can upload a text file and put the BIOS and poo poo on dropbox if you want.

• Locked thread