Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a bay posted:

They just got one of these and I want to know what are the good combinations to get for drinks from this machine. I tried the peach flavored diet come and it was okay I guess, pretty much exactly what I expected so what should I try to really get the most of this machine because everybody seems to be crazy about it. Also is there really a secret because my friend told me there is a secret code you can press but I think he is just trying to get me to press a bunch of things I dont need to and spray soda all on my chest and everything

all of them suck because nowhere ever cleans them so you go for a diet dr pepper or something and it tastes like hic mellow yellow diet dr pepper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
no yours tasted funny because i peed in it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
probably a benz

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Germstore posted:

are you chinese?

i am not a pee expert so i can not comment

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Longshot007 posted:

lol if you dont let it run on your desired choice for a few seconds to wash it out before putting your cup under.

ther only thing i run is trains on your mom

• Locked thread