Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

IIf you utilize orgone energy by masturbating into a giant amber funnel and pointing it at the stars you can send messages to aliens faster than the speed of light, provided you want to send the message of what you were thinking about when you came

Stealing this for Space Tits 2: Erotic Boobaloo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Verizon: fiber to copper, giving you the speed to burn up your entire monthly data allocation in 5 minutes while only burning one barrel of crude oil and sacrificing children to pagan fertility gods.

no offense buddy but if what you're talking about existed someone would be using it to their competitive advantage

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Applewhite posted:

as long as it's a major plot point i'm fine with that

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Novo posted:

no offense buddy but if what you're talking about existed someone would be using it to their competitive advantage

tbf fiber exists but most US telecomms have monopolies in their area so there's no incentive to upgrade bc there is no competition

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I punted donald rumsfeld from the k00l d00dz chat room

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Lol thats like using hotmail for an email service holy poo poo. People can just randomly generate passwords at that thing all day long until it gets a hit without any lockout or warning to the user.

I do love the spoofing pretending you're from the same company further down the line with a fake tech support email to some moron working at AOL still.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Novo posted:

Or just murdered by the bush administration.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Applewhite posted:

surprsingly easy to follow despite not having seen 1

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
lol, i once got cia director's aol info by posing as an AOL employee and asking for his info bc of some questionable activity on his acct

worked like a charm

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Parallax Scroll posted:

also the op reads msn

an all too appropriate source

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lol at this teen who probably took more time to socially engineer Verizon than to protect his own rear end and is going to Guantanomo with Chelsea Manning

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
i still use aim. its a good, reliable messenger not like these newfangled tumbling doodads and emails and what have you

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

lorn Wayne posted:

i only communicate using smoke signals and an elaborate chain of lit torches myself.

I hope you are using encryption to avoid man in the middle attacks

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012
i remember religiously checking the profiles of girls on AIM that I had crushes on, little did I know that third party visitor tracking software was very in vogue.

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

i remember religiously checking the profiles of girls on AIM that I had crushes on, little did I know that third party visitor tracking software was very in vogue.

So wait, do you feel bad for being a stalker or just embarrassed you were tracked?

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

JetSetGo posted:

So wait, do you feel bad for being a stalker or just embarrassed you were tracked?

wait, what's bad about being a stalker? i wish i had girls that were as attractive as me in their respective sex stalking me. golden rule.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

wait, what's bad about being a stalker? i wish i had girls that were as attractive as me in their respective sex stalking me. golden rule.

hmm. sounds hosed up but it checks out.

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Nigmaetcetera posted:

IIf you utilize orgone energy by masturbating into a giant amber funnel and pointing it at the stars you can send messages to aliens faster than the speed of light, provided you want to send the message of what you were thinking about when you came

i come in peace

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Most of the messages that I want to send to aliens are to do with hot sluts so I'm ok with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

My mind always drifts to the weirdest places when I come

• Locked thread