Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
So some violinist I have never heard of has turned to Gawker to get some hard news out. In that she makes men hard.

http://www.3news.co.nz/tvshows/news...8#ixzz3p5Ou4naV

quote:

Mia Matsumiya is a talented violinist based in Los Angeles, perhaps most well known for her time with a band called Kayo Dot.

It’s a rather strange group, which makes perfect sense for Mia. She's into some pretty strange stuff. Cryptozoology - the study of “hidden” animals like Bigfoot - is a huge passion. So is adding to her collection of human teeth. Her father is a scientist, and she has inherited his passion for the obscure - specifically transhumanism and nanotechnology. At 4’9”, she also prides herself at squeezing into small spaces. “I can literally fit inside a queen-size pillow case, which is my proudest squishing moment,” she informs me.

Another of her interests has been archiving the hundreds of disgusting messages sent to her by men on the internet over the last decade:

“What will feel if I enter inside you? Are you a virgin?”

“You are so cute and tiny. I just want to shrink you down and keep you in my pocket”.

“I wouldn’t gently caress you. I would gently caress the poo poo outcha. Morning, noon and night. Till ya black and blue”.

“I wish you were here. I wish you were mine”.

I was going to make a list of five examples, but four seemed enough. They’ve arrived in a horrid ongoing torrent since 2000, blocking up her MySpace; her Twitter; her Facebook.

Okay, okay, here’s what we all need: A white male writing an article about the systematic online harassment of a female… by lots of mostly-white males.

That last line doesn't seem all that accurate unless brown people and Hindi Indians count as white males now, in which case, congratulations gentleman!

quote:

But stay with me: Mia Matsumiya is my friend. I met her through my other friend Rae in LA about 8 years ago. I love cryptozoology too, so we bonded over our love of the Mongolian Death Worm. Over the years she’s shown me some of the messages she received, sort of joking about it at the time. I mean, what else could you do, right?

Well, you publish them online. You show the world what’s going on. And people are starting to take notice. Perv_magnet’s already surpassed 10,000 followers, and been written about by the HuffPost, The Daily Mail and as of today, Buzzfeed.

The motherfuckin' trifecta.

Alright guys, men are so horrible, weep for this young woman and her loving teeth collection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
good luck with that, OP. personally, i never sausage a violinist lol

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
sure would be awful if women said that to me all day every day

not that I would say poo poo like that because its lame, but my sympathy lacks

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

BottledBodhisvata posted:

“I wish you were here. I wish you were mine”.

This guy is a monster.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Libelous Slander posted:

This guy is a monster.
A WHITE monster.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

quote:

I was going to make a list of five examples, but four seemed enough.

Good lord, how outrageous would it have gotten if there had been one more i wonder?
Good thing she stopped at four and spared us the fifth.

maduin
Mar 4, 2003
transhumanism is antifeminist (i.e. the same male-dominated hegemonic structures that make up humanism (our current demoncratic us, for example) are extended via reinscription into transhumanist 'bodies') so i'm not sure exactly how she can be transhumanist & mad @ dudes who want to bone. seems like she needs to read some donna haraway or something.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Good lord, how outrageous would it have gotten if there had been one more i wonder?
Good thing she stopped at four and spared us the fifth.

She adeptly managed to post more than 3, thereby ensuring she avoided a common technique of comedy in case we accidentally found humor or enjoyed her writing in any way.

Lowtax posted:

A WHITE monster.

This is a whale of a reply!

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Libelous Slander posted:

She adeptly managed to post more than 3, thereby ensuring she avoided a common technique of comedy in case we accidentally found humor or enjoyed her writing in any way.

Truly a masterstroke. Id gently caress the poo poo outta her.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
wait are we defending the men here lmao ???

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

RideTheSpiral posted:

wait are we defending the men here lmao ???
I don't know what everybody else is laughing at, but I'm laughing at the mental image of a woman in a pillow full of teeth holding a laptop and archiving dirty messages from Myspace.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Lowtax posted:

I don't know what everybody else is laughing at, but I'm laughing at the mental image of a woman in a pillow full of teeth holding a laptop and archiving dirty messages from Myspace.

please dont kink shame

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Get this lady on Jimmy Kimmel, stat.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
She is like some kind of modernist tooth fairy

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Men are indefensible.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
Brb im going to see if I can get some really pathetic messages archived

Hey baby u small like ur violin haha!

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

RideTheSpiral posted:

Ban this sick filth.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

RideTheSpiral posted:

Brb im going to see if I can get some really pathetic messages archived

Are you white? If so, you've gone TOO FAR.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

big deal i can fit myself in a sleeping bag almost

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

She looks how my pillow feels.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Libelous Slander posted:

This guy is a monster.

LOL

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Lowtax posted:

Are you white? If so, you've gone TOO FAR.

Actually FYI I black up when I post.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

RideTheSpiral posted:

Actually FYI I black up when I post.
Well as long as you're at least "mostly-white," then it's still okay.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

good, looks like she'll just barely fit in the cage

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
How does she play the fiddle from within a pillowcase?

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

gleebster posted:

How does she play the fiddle from within a pillowcase?

Terribly

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I wonder what Freud would have to say about this.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
next time someone compares their life to living in a pillowcase i want them to send ME the PILLOWCASE becasue my sheets had to be thrown out because they had BEDGUBS and FLEES

dont wates pillowcase on the ASIAN woman just put pillowCASE on PILLOW

otherwise you are just archiving messages while wearing necklase of teeth in STRECHED out pillowcase

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

tomstuart posted:

next time someone compares their life to living in a pillowcase i want them to send ME the PILLOWCASE becasue my sheets had to be thrown out because they had BEDGUBS and FLEES

otherwise you are just archiving messages while wearing necklase of teeth in STRECHED out pillowcase
Amen, my mostly-white brother!!!

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

tomstuart posted:

Stained with rosin, no less.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

everybodys gotta have dreams. i hope this weird small girl finds contentment in that pillowcase with other peoples teeth

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I wanna gently caress.

Digital Casing
Oct 17, 2008

by Lowtax
She needs a larger pillowcase/smaller violin.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
what is it with asians and small woman pillows

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
More stuffing for the stuffin

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

VikingSkull posted:

what is it with asians and small woman pillows

thats a body pillow i WOULDNT MIND HAVING *loving WINK WINK*

but seriosly

i need the pillowcase my got thrown away and i am using balled up grocery bags as a pillow

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

maduin posted:

transhumanism is antifeminist (i.e. the same male-dominated hegemonic structures that make up humanism (our current demoncratic us, for example) are extended via reinscription into transhumanist 'bodies') so i'm not sure exactly how she can be transhumanist & mad @ dudes who want to bone.

I'm sorry I just cannot find any footing on this train of thought at all

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
memememememememememememem look at memememememememememeememememeememememem pay attention to memememememememem

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE PERVS!

Divot
Dec 23, 2013
Kayo Dot (the band this chick used to play in) are pretty good but have the fuckin NERDIEST fanbase

Kinda helps explain things imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
tbf that lady is very pretty and also she is tiny

• Locked thread