Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
listen up loving medici i dont need your patronage to post even though its pretty much acknowelged that im the posting equivalent of MICHELANGEOLO

ill post how i want when i want and you can just stumble across my gold nuggets like a starving midwesterner wandering the sierra nevadas

by the way

ugggggghhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Daedra posted:

tomstuart is a notorious crop duster.

i like to make elevator rides and cubicles as uncomfortable as possible for everyone else but me

sometimes i make sure it sounds like someone is tearing open a big sheet of saran wrap with rubber gloves

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Champenema posted:

Well if ts is such a great poster then why don't ya fuckin marry him 'tax?

i would never marry a man with kids its a sign of the times

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Champenema posted:

wow, you are wise!

im actually dead here is my obituary sorry everyone

quote:

Former Seattle businessman Thomas J. Stewart, his wife and their young daughter were among the five people killed in a helicopter crash north of Phoenix on Sunday, a spokesman for Stewart’s company, Services Group of America (SGA), said Monday.

“Authorities conducted a thorough ground and air search of the crash area Sunday afternoon and into the night,” a SGA spokesman said in a statement. “They are certain there were no survivors.”

The family was flying from Flagstaff to Scottsdale Air Park when the crash occurred.

It is reported that Mr. Stewart was eating a chili dog and spilled it in his lap and then tried to wipe it off and that's what caused this horrible accident it is a sad day for meat based condiments.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
lowtax read one of my very few posts and got a chuckle out of it and somehow it got way out of hand i apologize to everyone for this gross oversight

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Kazvall posted:

nice job tom, you've earned the respect of the big man upstairs, what are your plans now?

im going to keep posting iwhtout using the backspace key or the shift key and im going to do it iwth pride

keep in mind that

no

diont keep that inmind

always post forward

never look back

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Kazvall posted:

The stream of consciousness strategy is hard to pull off, but quite magical once mastered.

metal slug isnt the best game but i did spend a loit of quartters on it at cicics pizza iwth firends when i was younger and i always thought the sprites were ok

pretty neat i guess but my favorite arcade game was the dungeons and dragons oen with the warrior that would just yell yoooooooooooooooooooooooo everytime he used an item

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Kazvall posted:

I also like to go to Dave and Busters where I wait for people to play some sort of racing game, then I come up with a spray bottle full of water to simulate real world weather effects.

you should just go to an artic thunder macine and fart intot the air vent that blows air on the players faces and

when they become indiganatn you just say well you were driving past a industrial zone and i wanted to stimulate a real aexperiexne

• Locked thread