Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

ack this is somehow mono or something it is only coming out of my left headphone and it is very disturbing it is disrupting my physical equilibrium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Windows 98 posted:

Astute observation

your tv is broken :(*(

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

lol "senor" lowtax can't afford plat bc the servers cost so frikkin much his kids can barely eat as it is

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

BrigadierSensible posted:

I once got in trouble from my parents because I had walked to the local bowling alley to play the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game with a friend.

tomstuart, I don't know how this information helps or hinders you, but I offer it anyway because I appreciate you.

what was wrong w the local bowling alley?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

??

the whole point os a lighthouse is to STAY AWAY FROM IT

jfc

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

STAY AWAY

do not go to the lighthouse!

ther eis probably the ghost of a lighthouse man there who suicided when he forgot to light the lighthouse one time and a ship crashed!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

EVER HEAR ABOUT MIDLE AGED WOMEN visiting lighthouses AT NIGHT? nooooooo

they go during the day

during vacation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

if someone asks you to "just try sleeping there for a night! i dare you! then you get ownership of the lighthouse as stipulated in your mad uncle's will" do not do it

yuou have been warned

• Locked thread