Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

some people are into the weirdest stuff. i once saw a guy kiss a girl on tv and i had to hold my tongue so as not to say anything to the rest of my mind.

u should have told him to be careful not to chip his tooth on the glass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

dead in real life posted:

I dunno, my theory is that it's a body part with a distinctive appearance that tends to be covered up just often enough to where you notice when it's not covered up, and also feet require a certain amount of care to look alright (nail trimming and such at a basic level, or you go beyond that with nail polish and pedicures). I think you add all this up and you create something that can be pretty easily sexualized and fetishized.

I think it has something to do with the way the brain works.

• Locked thread