Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."
drat Volquez looks to have great stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."

Sashimi posted:

Did not know we had him for only one year. Does that make Stroman and Dickey our only signed starters for 2016?

Even Dickey is an option year.

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Len Dykstra posted:

Collabello ding dong
goddamit

don't refresh the thread when watching online

don't refresh the thread when watching online

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Exactly as I predicted.

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Poque posted:

hahaha how many strikes did Volquez have to throw in that PA?

?? Bautista's walk was certainly questionable, but Edwin's AB was fine.

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

Yeah he's so close. These are brutally tough pitches to be taking.

Teams who lead the majors in walks tend to do that (Bats did get lucky though)

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Please get a big hits Jays. Just getting a BS walk with 0 out would be painful.

JUST LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

I would greatly prefer not to see Price in this game.

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

WE SURVIVED THE 7TH

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Why dont you guys wanna see price put out there?

Because he's scheduled to pitch on Friday on regular rest. Putting him in makes that unlikely.

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Sigh...power lefty relievers are so nice when you have em :smith:

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Thats a closed roof double, otherwise 10 rows back

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Cry Havoc posted:

do you mean diarrhea

Theres no need for that

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Drunk Canuck posted:

Estrada gonna go the distance????

probably not but I like bringing him out, especially as both sanchez and osuna likely still have tender little fingers

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

RUN PILLAR YOU LITTLE SCAMP

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Ah gently caress.

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Sandpuppy posted:

The you probably haven't seen enough Royals games to realize that as the hitters all come alive at once, they also all go to sleep at once. Would not surprise me in the least if they score just one more run the rest of the way.

I really can't tell the Royals and Cubs posters apart at times, jesus

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Drunk Canuck posted:

Panic sets in

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

Bricks. Bricks coming out of my butt

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

exhales, blows monitor across room

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

shadok posted:

I had such high hopes that the Jays would take 3 at home and go back just needing one. I thought this third game would be the iffy one, did not see yesterday coming at all.

Um yeah giving up 14 runs in a postseason game would come as a surprise to basically any team

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

marsisol posted:

Is it normal that Pillar is my new surprise favorite player?

if it's a surprise then guess it's not normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

would have really sucked to end the season at home, especially right after getting plastered. Fuckin A Jays.

• Locked thread