Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
daddy's brown sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Sokrateez posted:

someone has never had sushi

Uhh if you're eating soy sauce with sushi you're doing it incredibly wrong, you're supposed to be using Unagi. I know a Vietnamese girl who would be appalled to see someone eating soy sauce with sushi.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
She is incredibly hot but she's not single yet, I'll let you know.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

You don't seem to have any idea of what you are talking about. While people do use unagi sauce (and the sauce part is important unagi by itself literally just means eel), it is basically a soy sauce variant and people totally eat sushi with regular soy sauce. The mistake a lot of americans make is with non rolled sushi (like nigiri) you're supposed to pick up the piece of fish and dunk that in your sauce then put it back on the rice to eat together rather than dunking the whole thing but absolutely no one would think you were weird for using soy sauce as your dipping sauce.

Sorry but I'm not going to take some fat goon's advice in a condiment thread over an irl Asian woman getting pissed at me for eating sushi with soy sauce.

• Locked thread