Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

Justin Credible posted:

The best condiment is actually no condiment and having a palate and being able to appreciate the flavors of food and season it to an appropriate level with salt, pepper and maybe an applicable spice or two. Not slather everything in sauce because you literally do not know what real food tastes like.

You do realise salt, pepper and likely your spices are also considered condiments. Right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011
Best condiment is hunger.

Your own, before you eat, not like world hunger, you evil people.

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

a bone to pick posted:

Sorry but I'm not going to take some fat goon's advice in a condiment thread over an irl Asian woman getting pissed at me for eating sushi with soy sauce.

Sorry, but your friend is Vietnamese, no matter how hot she is, her opinion on sushi is as valid as a Canadian's opinion on proper Mexican food.

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

Whiskey Sours posted:

Chipotles is pretty good imo

I like Chipotle, it's alright as far as foreign Mexican food goes.

And I guess if you were a hot Canadian girl I'd likely listen at all you have to say about Mexican food until you say something like "you shouldn't put salsa on tacos".

• Locked thread