Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010

wiffle ball bat posted:

i dont feel that my video games are being threatened by the quirky cute armenian chick with a webseries, i do find that her frumpy clothes and bad makeup and hoop earrings and monotonous delivery of self serious feminist analysis of childrens toys form a potent erotic cocktail that makes me want to either gently caress her absolutely senseless and very roughly or to be cruelly sexually dominated by her. i want to see her skin flush with arousal so that i know shes human, maybe?? im just trying to figure out life, and who i am, what's good and what's not and anita sarkeesian conjures strange and contradictory feelings in my heart and in my dick.

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

wiffle ball bat posted:

i dont feel that my video games are being threatened by the quirky cute armenian chick with a webseries, i do find that her frumpy clothes and bad makeup and hoop earrings and monotonous delivery of self serious feminist analysis of childrens toys form a potent erotic cocktail that makes me want to either gently caress her absolutely senseless and very roughly or to be cruelly sexually dominated by her. i want to see her skin flush with arousal so that i know shes human, maybe?? im just trying to figure out life, and who i am, what's good and what's not and anita sarkeesian conjures strange and contradictory feelings in my heart and in my dick.

Hell, same

Sethex
Jun 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Institutions of Higher Indoctrination; Feminism an it's opposition to free speech in the University environment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jEQYHAFfjg&app=desktop

This is a follow up to the documentary on CBC where the main prof chick talks about stuff an feminists basically see no problem with suppressing speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8kcNJLpRJ4

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
what the hell is feminism?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

mdm posted:

what the hell is feminism?

Collectivist misandry and oppression of poor women/families through the destruction of their social support networks and family life

• Locked thread