Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Is that a bomb?

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
:siren: CALL SECURITY :siren:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Let's not ever loving use or talk about or think about an alarm clock eveR AGAIN AND I THINK YOU AHOULD CLSOE THIS FUCKIN
G THREAD BEFORE I GET UPSE

T GAS THREAD

BAN OP

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I use my phone to wake me up and then just stay in bed all day

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I had to look everywhere to find one without a tempting snooze button.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
The only alarm I need is the siren Pastor Robert installed to keep the predators away

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I compulsively check my cell phone alarm before going to bed because I've been screwed over by myself before. This seemed to happen more on android which had 4 goddamn volume sliders and I had to be sure all were maxed.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Oh look, it's gently caress you o'clock.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I use a new product from Apple called the iPhone, but you've probably never heard of it :smugdog:

• Locked thread