Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
Remember when they built a rocket? That was cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

that fuckin nose :jewish:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Entering older MILF territory, Professor Shark Approved

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Those crows feet tho... I'd carry printer, but no more than 12 blocks

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Professor Shark posted:

Those crows feet tho... I'd carry printer, but no more than 12 blocks

Dude....

Crow's feet and no ring. You're in for a wild night.

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N
I saw their live tour just after the B-team had been let go and it was not good. Both Adam and Jamie are loving full of themselves, and considering it was a live show I was expecting a little less scripting and a little more crowd interaction. But it was boring. Also nobody likes Walrus man at all.

I also agree that the first few seasons were fun because they were testing actual urban legends and myths with real science, but then it just became about firing guns and making things blow up and it got boring.

l33t b4c0n fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Oct 23, 2015

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Mythbusters was cool for a while but then they ran out of cool myths, and also the introduction of those other people who no one wanted to care about really diluted my interest in the show.

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!
Dinosaur Gum

SniperWoreConverse posted:

She was cool and also there was a blond with star tats under her arms was ok.

Jessi Combs?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dirk0 posted:

Jessi Combs?

Please do not summon her back unto this plane of existence.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
scottie was the best, both prettier and more interesting than kari

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Scotty I think? She showed back up when they tried to redo the rocket car from the pilot and the thing just loving blew up on the launch pad.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

YeahTubaMike posted:

scottie was the best, both prettier and more interesting than kari

This isn't Blink 182

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Professor Shark posted:

This isn't Blink 182

This.

Don't get me wrong, she's cute:

She's no Kari

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke
The first season when something went "wrong" or "unexpected" they would laugh. From the 2nd season on they laughed at EVERYTHING. "In 3,2,1....ooohhhh hahahahahahaha" That annoyed me. That's all I would complain about.

naem
May 29, 2011

They told the girl with star tattoos that the ink might react to an mri and got her all freaked out, then stuck her in one, you know, a big scary humming magnet tube, while she cried and filmed it, then she vanished

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

VendaGoat posted:

My apologies. It's been a long time since I was a teen with uncontrollable urges. Jeri Ryan

I prefer Jheri Ryan, same lady with Jules' wig glued on top

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Grant landed a role on the star trek fan film renegades. He will be ok

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

jlechem posted:

So apparently Mythbusters is filming its final season. It's going to be the biggest and best season ever. They already fired the hot chick so what else is left? Adam and the walrus dude apparently still hate each other. Should the band get back together?

they got rid of the hot blonde chick after the first season

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Boinks posted:

Remember that time when someone on the internet passed around a photo of what looked like Jamie bending over and pulling his rear end in a top hat open like Goatse or something? That was great. Too bad it wasn't him though.

WOw, finally found the pig jesus :nws:

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012

BUSTED

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Professor Shark posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WUmBGzlyrc

I preferred when they just treated Kari as a sex object

her heart rate was going up because she was horny, trust me I am an expert on females

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Professor Shark posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WUmBGzlyrc

I preferred when they just treated Kari as a sex object
they never stopped :ssh:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Xaris posted:

they never stopped :ssh:

What happened to that kick rear end blonde woman who was in the first season?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Joust posted:

As someone who is pro-myth, I'm glad it is ending and I personally hope they get killed by bigfoot.

mythbusters final myth: the holocaust

the guys step into a gas chamber to find out whether or not zyklon b is actually fatal

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

This.

Don't get me wrong, she's cute:

She's no Kari

Scottie is extremely my type, yet Kari is super hot. I dunno, from where I'm standing there are no real losers here. Why always the fighting?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
I don't have a link handy but Scottie (the blond tatted chick) did an interview where she basically said she left Mythbusters because, while she got along great with Jamie and Adam and everyone else, some of the producers/directors/etc. were horrible dicks who tried to get her to do mechanical-related stuff she knew she couldn't do successfully. They were all "oh you know how to weld" and she was all "yes, for a piece of art, not something that might kill someone if the weld doesn't hold while it's going 100 miles an hour" and they were all ":rolleyes: just go do it". Eventually she got fed up and quit.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

My personal beef with the second crew was that their testing techniques were terrible and the conclusions were often outright incorrect.They would even go as far as contradicting their own myth story and declaring it busted. Also, to Grant, anything with a timer that moves is now a robot. I know the line between computerized machine and robot is blurry but still.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
final episode:

some people say this show deserves to exist

myth busted

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

SHISHKABOB posted:

Mythbusters was cool for a while but then they ran out of cool myths, and also the introduction of those other people who no one wanted to care about really diluted my interest in the show.

then they fired a cannon and it went into someone's home and blew up someones car or some poo poo. So they got fired.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

source?
ALso why do i get the feeling this is some horrid mannequin?

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
Just popped in to say, gently caress that show. Thanks.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Al Borland posted:

source?
ALso why do i get the feeling this is some horrid mannequin?

they needed a cast of someone's butt for reasons, obviously they took kari's butt, then they remembered they didn't want to show her cooter on tv and stuck her into some skin colored thing

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

kari would be a lot hotter with a cock and balls

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

ThePriceIsRight posted:

kari would be a lot hotter with a cock and balls

I'm pretty sure she gets a cock and balls on a regular basis.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

blowfish posted:

they needed a cast of someone's butt for reasons, obviously they took kari's butt, then they remembered they didn't want to show her cooter on tv and stuck her into some skin colored thing

They wanted to test a myth about an obese woman getting stuck on an airplane toilet due to the pressure difference.

Kari's butt was enlarged after the mold - they didn't consider her obese.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

blowfish posted:

that's a crime against humanity.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I liked the myth that if you get sucked off by a dude your gay. Grant blew Tory and myth busted!

The Bible
May 8, 2010

One day, Kari is going to be old, dry, and wrinkled.

And I still would and she still wouldn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

I liked the myth that if you get sucked off by a dude your gay. Grant blew Tory and myth confirmed!

• Locked thread