Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

etalian posted:

I don't know maybe they hate prostrate health.

I love this typo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I find Kari to be very Attractive.

I submit to your judgements about this facet of my life.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Would you be interested in seeing her with the dicks of three men inserted into her rear end in a top hat? Oddly specific i know.

Please describe the dicks in question. Please be as specific and detailed as you are able to be.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Funky See Funky Do posted:

They're tube shaped. 8-10 inches in length. They come from a variety of ethnicities. They look like they have little fireman helmets on. Oh! - There are some veins.

What about the pubic hair?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nonsense posted:

shut the gently caress up all of you

now post the redhead

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

El Estrago Bonito posted:

From what I understand it's not so much that Jaime hates the show, just that when he pitched it he assumed it would be a few specials or a season or two type of deal and not a decade long career. I think his idea was mostly aimed at shooting for a month or so, running the show on Discovery and then getting more publicity/press for his shop.

I'm sure he hated every paycheck he signed from Discovery.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

etalian posted:

Did you tell her this in person?

Well, he was carrying a printer after all.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Frostwerks posted:

post more pichers of the purty redhead tia

http://i.imgur.com/f4jjA1P.webm

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tenzarin posted:

The build team was the worst part of the show, they had them come on and it was like the junior league. Adam and jamie made the show, its ying and yang. After the show I doubt either will be doing anything close alone to the fame of mythbusters.

Adam will find a way. Dude is all over social media. He's active in the special effects field and has ins at ILM, He's personable.... Adam will find something

Look after the build team was tossed. Kari paired up with Tori and went to the travel channel. They found work. Grant, I have no idea, but I am sure he landed on his feet.

Jamie.....Well, he owns......OOOOOOOWNS his own business and, by all reports, was ok before the show.

As far as fame. Adam will find a way. I'd put money on it.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

That's got to be an odd role as a husband to have a wife who is alternatively celebrated for being a pop science icon and sadbrain masturbation fodder, often in the same breath.

It's ok. I hear Kari joined a support group with Kate Mulgrew, Jerry Ryan, Tina Fey, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Amanda Tapping, Claudie Black, julia benson, cassandra peterson..........

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

My apologies. It's been a long time since I was a teen with uncontrollable urges. Jeri Ryan

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Professor Shark posted:

Those crows feet tho... I'd carry printer, but no more than 12 blocks

Dude....

Crow's feet and no ring. You're in for a wild night.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dirk0 posted:

Jessi Combs?

Please do not summon her back unto this plane of existence.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Professor Shark posted:

This isn't Blink 182

This.

Don't get me wrong, she's cute:

She's no Kari

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Skeleton Ape posted:

I like how the butt they needed for the toilet thing was supposed to be a huge fat butt, but they decided to start with a very very good butt, 3D scan it, and then turn it into a horrendous tragedy with the computer

A metaphor for the Something Awful Dot Com Forums

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Toadvine posted:

that could have just been his decision to get them fixed. its only a couple grand for a new and perfect smile.

its a safe assumption that every celebrity has had their smile straightened out, bar the ones with distinctively weird teeth

Along the lines of the evolution of the gang.

Check the first season and then jump ahead to like season 10 and notice the incredible difference.

From a shoe string affair to professional makeup teams, personal trainers, hair stylists, some plastic surgery, dental work, wardrobe.

Kari used to be all and now she be all

Adam to

It's bonkers how much changed over 14 years.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Bigger tits = bigger tips

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

etalian posted:

The women also gave more than men for some reason.

Everybody likes a huge set of fun bags.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

zVxTeflon posted:

what the christ is this square wheels poo poo. how is that a myth?

At speed it's just as smooth as round wheel.

loving stupid I know.

They did build a specific road for it though.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Germstore posted:

Yeah, but they didn't test if a circumcised pit bull piloting it while eating a well done steak would make a difference.

You really need to ketchup on your viewing.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
It's time I come clean.

I want to gently caress Kari Byron until she is incapable of walking.

I submit to your judgement.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

She's still able to stand....

Would
:q:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

natetimm posted:

Someone should ask Kari if she's mad Mike Rowe stole her "Most Jacked Off to Personality on the Discovery Channel" award.

This would be an interesting award show, for each cable channel.

Guessing Sofia Vergara for ABC

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Wolf Blitzer/Anderson Cooper tie for CNN

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I think a lot of people itt are confusing their mythbusters-related dreams and fanfiction with things that actually happened

Even got a glance from Grant.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I was referring more to the post the poster I quoted, quoted

we are well aware of silver painted kari

I...Oh...

Well hey, picture of Kari Byron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005