Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluo
May 25, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

Yeaah but why go through the trouble of Tor? This has already happened but just on 4chan.

Also if you want to get depressed/scared here's a thing to read:

:nms:http://imgur.com/J0wCw78:nws:

It's all text so it isn't 'NWS' technically but still. I didn't read it all because it's kind of long and I don't think it's real anyway but yeah there's some TOR goodness for you.

Anyway I feel gross now so that's it for me.

Yeah that was the this thing on the video I posted. He sold them on order and its insanely hosed up on so many levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fluo posted:

Yeah that was the this thing on the video I posted. He sold them on order and its insanely hosed up on so many levels.

It's more likely that some idiots sent him BTC and he laughed and pocketed the money.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Moridin920 posted:

Yeaah but why go through the trouble of Tor? This has already happened but just on 4chan.

It's all text so it isn't 'NWS' technically but still. I didn't read it all because it's kind of long and I don't think it's real anyway but yeah there's some TOR goodness for you.

There are many, many reasons why stuff like this wouldn't work such as infections, the effects of sensory deprivation among others. This is just some weirdo writing a weirdo loving story.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Tarkus posted:

There are many, many reasons why stuff like this wouldn't work such as infections, the effects of sensory deprivation among others. This is just some weirdo writing a weirdo loving story.

I think you have too much trust in humanity

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tarkus posted:

I agree this is extremely fake.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Nice fanfic

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
it's obviously someone writing a gross fake fetish story

same writing style as that one famous internet story about the girl that gets buried in concrete and kept alive. they all sound the same

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
It doesn't matter that the story is fake. Children are bought from orphanages in poor nations and then groomed to be sex slaves. This is real. That happens. Maybe they don't get their limbs cut off (in real life they just get them addicted to heroin to keep em around) but children are shuffled around the world to be used as sex slaves every single day. Right now, it's happening, somewhere.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Hey guys. I heard a really gross story. It was really dirty and it was on the internet. It was weird like eeewwwww. And also, this is sad because stuff like this happens. Firr reals.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Jim Barris posted:

It doesn't matter that the story is fake. Children are bought from orphanages in poor nations and then groomed to be sex slaves. This is real. That happens. Maybe they don't get their limbs cut off (in real life they just get them addicted to heroin to keep em around) but children are shuffled around the world to be used as sex slaves every single day. Right now, it's happening, somewhere.

I think thats still better than whatever that loving story was about

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

City of Tampa posted:

didn't Snowden reveal that every person that downloaded TOR is on some watch list?

fake edit: yep here it is: http://www.cnet.com/news/nsa-likely-targets-anybody-whos-tor-curious/

not only people that downloaded it but people that just visited the site

simply by READING THE URL WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED SWEET loving JESUS

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

Hey guys. I heard a really gross story. It was really dirty and it was on the internet. It was weird like eeewwwww. And also, this is sad because stuff like this happens. Firr reals.

*yaaawwwwwnnn* child sex slaves? pfft, like, who cares? As if im gonna feel sad about that lol --- stick figure mafia

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Jim Barris posted:

that doesn't make the story any less fake

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Nanomashoes posted:

I got the nasty in my taxi, need a lift? You can sit between the backseat and my dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
people who think that story was real also believed that rainbow parties were real

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

That retard who ran the drug market and is now in prison for life paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in buttcoin to a bunch of internet hit men to kill people.

Except none of them were real hitmen and at least one was a federal agent :laffo:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Pedophiles, hackers, scammers and drugs. That's it.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

The_Franz posted:

That retard who ran the drug market and is now in prison for life paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in buttcoin to a bunch of internet hit men to kill people.

Except none of them were real hitmen and at least one was a federal agent :laffo:

Any hitman you can pay with buttcoin is not a real hitman he should have loving known better

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
If you work the government or a big company you can sell their secrets too. Downside is you get paid in Bitcoin.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Sgt. Shaved Balls posted:

If I was a fed I'd flood TOR with fake websites to catch the real psychos.

If you were a fed you'd run multiple TOR exit nodes and sniff all the traffic

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Sgt. Shaved Balls

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Moridin920 posted:

Why to these fanfic writers think Eastern Europe is some kind of wild west? The countries there are normal places with laws, police and courts and everything! It's not like some loving Taken installment where you get off the train and are immediately kidnapped and turned in to a sex slave or tortured to death on the deep web.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Oct 22, 2015

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

Why to these fanfic writers think Eastern Europe is some kind of wild west? The countries there are normal places with laws, police and courts and everything! It's not like some loving Taken installment where you get off the train and are immediately kidnapped and turned in to a sex slave or tortured to death on the deep web.

I dunno. I'm from E. Europe and yeah there's a lot of corruption and organized crime but jesus it's not like that at all. Pretty sure an orphanage wouldn't just deliver young girls no questions asked and delete all their records for you.

I know it's fake, it's just more depressing that someone find that hot.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
Everything you post on the Internet has to be true. It's the law.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Moridin920 posted:

I dunno. I'm from E. Europe

Yeah well not according to movies there Dominik

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Oil of Paris posted:

Everything you post on the Internet has to be true. It's the law.

Especially the darknet

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Novo posted:

people who think that story was real also believed that rainbow parties were real

your mother has different colors of lipstick and I m too goddamn fat to wash my dilz so

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
is "black twitter" part of the deep web?

the internet is very confusing now, I miss the days when edgy things on the bad part of the internet was :goatsecx:

it was a simpler time

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Remember when stileproject was the edgiest site on the internet? We've come a long way. :911:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Pawn 17 posted:

Remember when stileproject was the edgiest site on the internet? We've come a long way. :911:

i remember when the loving justice department censored rotten.com

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Moridin920 posted:

Also, who the gently caress isn't the NSA targeting for one thing or another? Just an excuse to watch anyone they want at any time imo. We're probably on a list for posting on 'known subversive website SomethingAwful.com.'

they're counting the use of cuck memes as evidence of a plot to destroy the American family

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
So I can order drugs, women, and assassinations of all my enemies on the deepweb? The only caveat being I need bitcoins? I gotta get on this gravy train.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
u people are gullible as gently caress

lo9l

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

a bone to pick posted:

So I can order drugs, women, and assassinations of all my enemies on the deepweb? The only caveat being I need bitcoins? I gotta get on this gravy train.

You can order them, but with the exception of the drugs you probably won't get them.

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
imo lets get snopes on the case to verify, i just spent the last five or six minutes coaxing google to confirm me to snopes dot com to give me truth on it but it's just not there!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
A "Things for sale on the deebweb" weekend web would be pretty funny now that I think about it. there would be poo poo like kickstarters for ISIS or people selling mansions from the family they just murdered, y'know, funny stuff like that.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
NSA REPORT FORUMS.SOMETHINGAWFUL.COM
GBS: Spends too much time having the same six arguments to harm anyone.
FYAD: I don't know what this poo poo is. Referring to psyche consultant.
D&D: Very likely to join ISIS en masse.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Germstore posted:

NSA REPORT FORUMS.SOMETHINGAWFUL.COM
GBS: Spends too much time having the same six arguments to harm anyone.
FYAD: I don't know what this poo poo is. Referring to psyche consultant.
D&D: Very likely to join ISIS en masse.

sounds about right, ISIS is too far right for D&D though, they'd be ready to help if ISIS statecraft had more of a basis in Marxism-Leninism

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Vidalia web browser package on a USB stick running off your friend's computer. Set their desktop to some PENIS PANIC genital mutilation expression. Fun will be had all around. :sensiblechuckle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
what the hell does deep web mean. Does it mean really obscure and hard to remember website names that no one ever googles?

• Locked thread