Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoboskins
Aug 31, 2006

there is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist
Just started playing won my first 5 games in a row comfortably using the Magmar starter deck (that was good advice whoever suggested it). I did get a bit screwed on draws in my next two matches but that's part of the game. It probably didn't help that I was really aggressive and overly confident by this point. So far I have found its free to play model to be quite tolerable at least at this level. If I were to spend money is there a suggested purchase? like a pack or deal. Otherwise, I will probably just slowly build up my decks using dailies and first win of the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoboskins
Aug 31, 2006

there is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist
Only just started playing again after dabbling earlier in the year. Now more cards to trigger my collector OCD. Most factions seem to have gotten some cool stuff though I am not sold on most of the Vetruvian cards, but chances are I just don't see the combos you could make. I'm assuming the bloodsurge mechanic triggers when you use your BBS?

• Locked thread