Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
enthe0s
Oct 24, 2010

In another few hours, the sun will rise!
How do you guys deal with Mechaz0r decks? When he comes out it's drat near impossible to survive more than 2 turns before dying :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enthe0s
Oct 24, 2010

Ah ok, cool. I see now why so many decklists I've seen run at least 1 Crossbones.

enthe0s
Oct 24, 2010

BigLeafyTree posted:

Deckbuilding-wise there's a few solutions in Crossbones, Ephemeral Shroud, and Lightbender. In general a lot of Mech decks play 12 Mechs, and Mechs aren't for the most part the best minions. Once Mechaz0r has been dropped it's okay to burn resources to take it out because they've usually burned through a bunch of cards themselves to drop him as quickly as possible, and still have a decent number of now even less impressive Mechs in their deck.

Sword of Mechazor is the only Mech that doesn't signal in huge flashing lights "I'm going for Mechaz0r!", so if you see any of the others start replacing for whatever you have that can deal with it. Helm especially is virtually unplayable outside a Mech deck and the biggest tell.

To add to this, I just learned that Magmar's Mana Burn also works because it targets the tile and not whatever is on top of it. Just another reason to play Magmar I guess :v:

• Locked thread