Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

Khymera with Flash Reincarnation is extremely fun. Each Flash does a separate ping of damage too. So Mana 4 Khymera and two drakes has happened. Truly lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

If you've got the money to burn a Theft Vetruvian deck is really fun. Blind scorch lets you steal anything. Very frustrating for your opponent to just lose a minion every turn to your side

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

LLSix posted:

I got an email about some sort of gift box for the holidays for logging in, but when I logged in I didn't see anything. Anyone know what that is about/how to get the free phat loots?

You have a new menu option

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

Every Faction Is Unfair.

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

Crossbones. GG.

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

Vet nerfs were seen coming but I wasnt expecting this many at once. Stars fury would have been fine at 4 with the changes to other cards IMO

But I play my stupid theft deck so it doesnt hurt me too bad.

Magmar going to have new difficulty with Mechazor now I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterShine
Feb 21, 2006

MY faction was nerfed
YOUR faction has an unbeatable OP combo

• Locked thread