Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
how about i just kill all of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

you can't catch cancer dummy

keep lappin' up the lies of big pharma, chief

*does sick kick flip, chugs a sweet 2 liter of diet mtn dew*

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

lorn Wayne posted:

Please do

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

lorn Wayne posted:

nice av

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Nah, too fatty, but his fat could be turned into other useful products I'm sure, gonna need soap!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

no im vegan

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

mdm posted:

Nah, too fatty, but his fat could be turned into other useful products I'm sure, gonna need soap!

See this guy gets it, I think people are really wasting it when they buy those jumbo triple-wide coffins for fatties, why not just carve them down to fit in a normal coffin and turn the extra into tallow or soap? There are lots of great uses for lard!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

long pig more like fat pig

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I think you just call that pig.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
If it were the only way I could survive the situation, sure, but only when it came down to it.

Otherwise, if we were stuck on an island it would make more sense for us to both be alive and work together to survive.

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
I wouldn't eat him; cannibalism is morally corrupt.

I would, however, murder the gently caress out of him before he tried to eat me. And he doesn't look like he misses too many meals.

naem
May 29, 2011

I saw one of those survivor shows and This guy kills an eatts a porcupine :(

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
When I close my eyes I see myself ripping flesh from some person's neck and gulping mouthfuls of blood. I am ok though, I self medicate with diet pepsi.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
you could make blood pudding from human blood easily enough

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
I've never butchered a large animal but I bet I could figure something out. Didn't that soccer team just kind of take bites off the corpses of their dead teammates? there's enough muscles that are easy to get at that even a newb can get a ton of meat cut off

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

JFairfax posted:

you could make blood pudding from human blood easily enough

That guys blood probably looksl ike this

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
You want to suspend the animal upside down. Then slice the throat to help drain the blood. Majority of the meat you'll want are in the legs and rump.
Don't bother with gutting since you'll only need the extremities. Unless you desire to eat the organs like the heart and liver.

naem
May 29, 2011

Edgar posted:

When I close my eyes I see myself ripping flesh from some person's neck and gulping mouthfuls of blood. I am ok though, I self medicate with diet pepsi.

A fatpire :eyepop:

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

naem posted:

A fatpire :eyepop:

Jodi Melville is my spirit animal.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Picked that guy because some people like the gristle. Plus he's at that level of fatness where he gets enough exercise so that his extremities have some muscle from lugging around his weight.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

JiveHonky posted:

why would you eat dick when you can munch butt? there is good meat in the butt

sorry im a connoisseur :wotwot:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Bismuth posted:

woah

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
i ate my son for a blu ray player, ho ho jingle jangle ho ho

i ate my son and he tasted good, ho ho jingle jangle ho ho

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Yeah what the gently caress get some good bbq sauce and some fried okra on the side. Food is food

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM_SuN7P5X4

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Bismuth posted:

I'd like to know more please. Thanks!

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Shadow posted:

I'd like to know more please. Thanks!

hyperlipidemia, thats a blood sample and the white is fat separated out, like when you make bacon and tip the pan and it all congeals at the bottom.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Bismuth posted:

hyperlipidemia, thats a blood sample and the white is fat separated out, like when you make bacon and tip the pan and it all congeals at the bottom.

How the gently caress fat you gotta be to have this?!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Shadow posted:

How the gently caress fat you gotta be to have this?!
it's not really a ham beast thing, it's a weird congenital condition that makes people get these fat filled blisters around their eyes and knees and stuff, it's pretty freaky

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gaunab posted:

Say you and this guy

were setting up an island resort for some reason. A hurricane comes and traps you two there on the island with no communication. You know that help will eventually come but you don't know when. You're also 95% sure you can kill this guy and get away with it. So if you were in this situation would you kill and eat this guy?

If you're opposed to killing him, would you eat him if he died in front of you?

The resort has a limited supply of food and also has spices and whatnot so you can get fancy when you cook him if you eat him.

I would bash his head in with a rock and learn what his brain knows by eating it

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

a hole-y ghost posted:

it's not really a ham beast thing, it's a weird congenital condition that makes people get these fat filled blisters around their eyes and knees and stuff, it's pretty freaky

I see... :stare:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I would bash his head in with a rock and learn what his brain knows by eating it

Prion disease is what it knows

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Amateurs eating human brains in here!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

nice, falling for the traps laid by the super genius brain eaters who want to keep the riff raff out :rolleyes:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I need a lot to learn

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

better not eat the brain!!! then you're killed by prius molecules!!! :mmmsmug:

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
A guy like that? I'd kill him no problem, but no way would I eat a guy like that.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I wouldn't but I would eat a real hero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You are a nerd
Apr 9, 2003

See?
You didn't need to bother with the weird hypothetical, as a goon you had me at "would you eat"

• Locked thread