Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Shadow posted:

gently caress you OP

I concur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

can someone explain "willow" to me? i am legally blind and deaf fyi

He's a lovely wizard, and goes on some quest for whatever reason. He see's this badass warrior in a cage on a road and lets him out and then they go looking for some wizard to make willow not suck so much at wizardy. So they find the powerful wizard but it's a goat now. Also, there are bad guys. The movie ends with Willow being a powerful wizard and uniting the lands I think. It's been a while.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Dave_Indeed posted:

He's a lovely wizard, and goes on some quest for whatever reason. He see's this badass warrior in a cage on a road and lets him out and then they go looking for some wizard to make willow not suck so much at wizardy. So they find the powerful wizard but it's a goat now. Also, there are bad guys. The movie ends with Willow being a powerful wizard and uniting the lands I think. It's been a while.

Does he magic himself up a couple feet talleR?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bismuth posted:

Does he magic himself up a couple feet talleR?

I wouldn't if I were him. I would stay 3 feet tall and cast a spell on my dick to make it huge.

When you think about it, you'd probably have a stoke every time you got a boner though. Magic must be hard in that you have to exercise excellent foresight.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

its really hard to read what you typed there because i cannot see very well, i still see some light and muted colors but my ability to see contrast between sharp lines (like text on a monitor) and white space is very ... i guess you would say blurred? its a kaleidoscope of jumbled shapes its really hard to explain. so i guess what you are saying is that its a story about a man with downs syndrome who gets struck by lightning and gets some superpowers? hello? argh. im not seeing what you are saying very well. :( sory

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im trying to use my imagination though. it seems like a good title. why do they call him "rudy"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dave_Indeed posted:

I wouldn't if I were him. I would stay 3 feet tall and cast a spell on my dick to make it huge.

When you think about it, you'd probably have a stoke every time you got a boner though. Magic must be hard in that you have to exercise excellent foresight.

https://youtu.be/GwnK_glEhSw?t=30s

• Locked thread