Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
it gets better, trust me...

there's gonna be a time when calling things gay and ppl faggots is taboo, but then the gay discourse will get to a point where it's practically mandatory, and you're a bigot if you don't

i know this sounds impossible, but really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Stop being such a loving dork

Make more friends

Get laid more

Your dad should've listened to you when you told him to invest in Google in 2000

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
For god's sake, don't be afraid to pluck your eyebrows every now and then.
And don't go to college yet, gain some experiences and then decide what you want to do.
Work harder, even at your lovely job.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
go out work out wear clothes that fit take the red pill

Moltke
May 13, 2009
computers are a passing fad

naem
May 29, 2011

Wait at least one year longer before going back to grad school and save up like a lot more money first because otherwise you're going to be living off of box macaroni and cheese and your girlfriend is going to get fed up with you, also dump your girlfriend and go after the redhead

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
Money is the only thing that's real.

Sad but true.

No one will ever listen to you if you aren't well off and you will never be happy being at a disadvantage to anyone else. Just make enough money that you don't have to give a poo poo about what other people do.

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Oct 23, 2015

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
it doesnt get better mate, but you can still get your name in the history books, you know what to do *puts salad bowl over head and starts clipping*

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
Also any girl no matter how sweet would rather take a chance on a rich guy. There are no exceptions to this. Ever.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Age 16: Hey I almost forgot. You got a big dick. Don't be ashamed of it. Its loving rad dude.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
at 19: stay in the military.

You have an easy non-shooty/killy job and the 20 years it'll take take to retire out will fly by so quick you won't believe it. In the meantime, you get to travel and make good friends and have amazing benefits. You won't be rich, but that wasn't going to happen anyway.

If you get out, you'll make a half-hearted attempt at college and end up in a soul-sucking IT career plunking away at keyboards and watching the clock.

But you won't listen, idiot bitch

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
reg early and you'll save :10bux:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

If I could write a letter to me
And send it back in time to myself at 17
First I'd prove it's me by saying look under your bed
There's a Skoal can and a Playboy no one else would know you hid
And then I'd say I know its tough
When you break up after seven months
And yeah I know you really liked her and it just don't seem fair
All I can say is pain like that is fast and it's rare

And oh you got so much going for you going right
But I know at 17 it's hard to see past Friday night
She wasn't right for you
And still you feel like there's a knife sticking out of your back
And you're wondering if you'll survive
You'll make it through this and you'll see
You're still around to write this letter to me

At the stop sign at Tomlinson and Eighth
Always stop completely don't just tap your brakes
And when you get a date with Bridgett make sure the tank is full
On second thought forget it that one turns out kinda cool
Each and every time you have a fight
Just assume you're wrong and daddy is right
And you should really thank Mrs. Bringman
She spend so much extra time
It's like she sees the diamond underneath
And she's polishing you 'til you shine

Tonight's the bonfire rally
But you're staying home instead because if you fail Algebra
Mom and dad will kill you dead
Trust me you'll squeak by and get a C
And you're still around to write this letter to me

You've got so much up ahead
You'll make new friends
You should see your kids and wife
And I'd end up saying have no fear
These are nowhere near the best years of your life

I guess I'll see you in the mirror
When you're a grown man
P.S. "go hug Aunt Rita every chance you can"

I wish you'd study Spanish
I wish you'd take a typing class
I wish you wouldn't worry, let it be
I'd say have a little faith and you'll see

If I could write a letter to me
To me

edit: copyright: me. thanks

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Hogge Wild posted:

that one I got right.

And then, just today, accidentally banned myself and had to re-reg.

Baxter fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Oct 23, 2015

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Don't put too much effort into Lowtax's Bird Contest

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

lonesomedwarf posted:

ot was in the manual ;)

lol who reads manuals

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
let me take up drinking spirits, you stick to beers etc

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Hogge Wild posted:

by grabthar's hammer

gizmojumpjet
Feb 21, 2006

Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt.
Grimey Drawer
Do as much meth as you can while you know people who can get it for you because someday that well will run dry.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Listen to that album with the potato lady on the cover, it's p good actually

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
copy everything that was done on the lets play forum in youtube format before streamers become a thing. Say you did it first and ask for donations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Getting really hung up on one particular girl and following her around while waiting for her to give you an incredibly obvious signal is never going to work for you. The experience you've already had should prove that no signal would be obvious enough for you anyway. Try chatting up a different girl and actually ask her on a date. That might, y'know, work.

Drothmar
Feb 18, 2015

mastervj posted:

Here it is, you just won.

ruffz
Dec 20, 2007

Stick to your plan to become a mechanical engineer, don't drop out of college to move to California because you'll be too distracted by girls to enroll in school there.

Age 18: Ask the pretty girl out that you've wanted since you were in 7th grade, the worst thing that can happen is you'd get turned down.

Since you didn't nut up and ask that pretty girl out, stick with the girlfriend you have because she'll get really hot a few years after you break up.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
be nice to the girl in ur class that becomes miss uk and dont call her grandma like everyone else, and the redhead jess she will become so hot

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
save all your clothes, they come back in a big way and cost a ton more.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
Pre-teen:

Age 10): Don't get depressed, those boobs that grew in way too early are going to mean way more fun than you'd think.

Mid-teens:

1. Yes, those girls really are horrid, horrid bitches. 2. Never, ever go to school on picture days.

Age 18:

Don't go to college in Maine, jesus, what a waste of money that was. Go someplace loving sunny and happy, you retard.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

errol _flynn posted:

Pre-teen:

Age 10): Don't get depressed, those boobs that grew in way too early are going to mean way more fun than you'd think.

Mid-teens:

1. Yes, those girls really are horrid, horrid bitches. 2. Never, ever go to school on picture days.

Age 18:

Don't go to college in Maine, jesus, what a waste of money that was. Go someplace loving sunny and happy, you retard.

thanks for the play by play :chloe:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
dont gamble with farts

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Hogge Wild posted:

dont gamble with farts
you have a problem if you risk more than youre willing to lose

JavaMonster
Oct 11, 2015
Age 16) Be more assertive with how you feel. Stop putting yourself in dangerous situations because you want to feel part of a loving group and afraid of being alone. Think more on your future goals and not just surviving the moment. Accept who you are and what your flaws are and work on bettering yourself instead of feeling sorry for yourself. Stop worrying what anyone thinks of you, the only one that should care about you the most is you. Focus on getting better grades, will make college a whole lot easier. Get a job and save a lot, you will need it very soon.

Age 17) Life is a bitch, but you will learn to see people in different perspectives, so embrace your lessons. There is nothing you could have done to avoid the position you are in at this time, unless you got a job and saved a lot, if not then instead of looking at it as a reason to whine, take it as an opportunity to get a job and save up and find a room to rent and get out of sleeping in those abandon houses and cars.

Age 18) Do not leave trade school for your brothers. Your siblings will be just fine. Plus they will not appreciate the scarifies you will ever do for them. Don't ever let your brothers live with you. Believe me, save you a lot of pain and trouble. You will fall in love, when your 33 and when you do be the best person you can ever be to them for the rest of your lives together. They'll mean the world to you.

JavaMonster fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Oct 28, 2015

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

errol _flynn posted:

Pre-teen:

Mid-teens:

Age 18:

JavaMonster posted:

Age 16) Be more assertive with how you feel. Stop putting yourself in dangerous situations because you want to feel part of a loving group and afraid of being alone. Think more on your future goals and not just surviving the moment. Accept who you are and what your flaws are and work on bettering yourself instead of feeling sorry for yourself. Stop worrying what anyone thinks of you, the only one that should care about you the most is you. Focus on getting better grades, will make college a whole lot easier. Get a job and save a lot, you will need it very soon.

Age 17) Life is a bitch, but you will learn to see people in different perspectives, so embrace your lessons. There is nothing you could have done to avoid the position you are in at this time, unless you got a job and saved a lot, if not then instead of looking at it as a reason to whine, take it as an opportunity to get a job and save up and find a room to rent and get out of sleeping in those abandon houses and cars.

Age 18) Do not leave trade school for your brothers. Your siblings will be just fine. Plus they will not appreciate the scarifies you will ever do for them. Don't ever let your brothers live with you. Believe me, save you a lot of pain and trouble. You will fall in love, and when you do be the best person you can ever be to them. They'll mean the world to you when you in your 30's.

:whitewater:

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
That girl you think you're in love with? You're not. You're 18, love is something that happens when you're not loving, and entertaining any thought beyond "gently caress bitches, get paper" is doing it wrong because this poo poo doesn't last forever.

Plus she's cheating on you and you're going to turn down at least 3 significantly hotter girls to string this shitshow out for a few more months, so rectify that poo poo immediately. If I don't arrive back in my time not having gotten my past dick significantly wetter I'm getting straight back in this time machine and coming to kick your rear end.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
I'm gay

You'll find out soon enough! !

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Lol @ all these for real posts

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

work hard, write things down.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
You're a fucker! you're ad ubm bitch fucker ahahaha nerd. you stupid loving nerd. hahahaha and the future has no good video games either

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Carol Pizzamom posted:

You're a fucker! you're ad ubm bitch fucker ahahaha nerd. you stupid loving nerd. hahahaha and the future has no good video games either

this except the vidoe game thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

JavaMonster posted:

Age 18) Do not leave trade school for your brothers. Your siblings will be just fine. Plus they will not appreciate the scarifies you will ever do for them. Don't ever let your brothers live with you. Believe me, save you a lot of pain and trouble. You will fall in love, when your 33 and when you do be the best person you can ever be to them for the rest of your lives together. They'll mean the world to you.

Age 19) do the helicopter with yo dick

• Locked thread