Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

kindermord posted:

the best 70s song about plowing jailbait is my sharona. yes that's a picture of sharona and yes she was in high school in that pic and when they did the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR2JtsVumFA

uh ever heard of a little ditty called christine 16 by kiss? or plaster caster? get a clue, monster mash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
come on fluttershy do ya do more than prance?

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I rewrote 'Turn Me Loose' once when I was bored at work. It's pretty terrible, but maybe not as terrible as the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnHm4ro_l8s

You were born too dumb
You were born downstream
The dirtiest girl you ever seen
I gotta do you my way
Or no way at all

And I am here to please
Now get down on your knees
Making love to you is a breeze
I gotta do it my way
Or no way at all

And then you switched it around
Tried to tie me down
I was being taken to town
You had to have it your way
Or no way at all

Well I've had all I can take
I can't spank it no more
I'm gonna pack my bags and fly my way
Or no way at all

So why don't you turn me loose
Cook a goose
Ride a caboose
I gotta do it my way
Or no way at all

Why don't you take a duece
Call a truce
Make me an excuse
I gotta do it my way
I wanna fly

I'm here to skeez
I'm like ‘Nigga sack deez”
Making love to many a sleaze
I gotta do it my way
I gotta do it my way

And when you came around
I took you to a town called Pound
I got my wiener turned brown
You had to have it your way
Well, I'm saying OK!

So why don't you turn me loose
Get bit by a brown recluse
Do your hair up with mousse
I gotta do it my way
Or no way at all

Why don't you and I reproduce
You don’t need to seduce
My peen to you, I want to introduce
I gotta do it my way
I wanna fly, oh yeah

So why don't you quit being obtuse
Fix me up a gin a juice
Make like a Mexican and vamoose
I gotta do it my way
Or no way at all

Why don't you carry your baby around in a papoose
Live in a Canadian hoose
I cook with a sauce I have to reduce
I gotta do it my way
I gotta do it my way

Why don't you go into labor and induce
I like to read about Zeus
The Kardashian whores have a dad named Bruce
I gotta do it my way
I wanna fly

Turn me loose
I can’t take this abuse
Find some gold with a sluice
These lyrics are basically refuse
The amount of time to do this is a misuse
A stupid name for a color is chartreuse
Get yo face bit off by a mongoose

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

uh ever heard of a little ditty called christine 16 by kiss? or plaster caster? get a clue, monster mash

I haven't but I will check those out on somgmeanings.net which is my new favorite site for edgy music opinions like this one somebody posted about the infamous Oingo Boingo song "Little Girls"

quote:

Well, when Danny explains why he wrote a song, you're not gonna say thats a bunch of bull poo poo cause he wrote the song!

However, I also think this song could defend pedophiles. They can't help what they feel. Pedophiles and other sexual minorities are wrongly persecuted all the time. And just cause a pedophile is with a young girl, does not mean she is a victim. There is something you call a teleiophile. Not to mention, pedophile is not synonymous with child molestor. There is a big difference.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

tomstuart posted:

i wish i had that one belt from that one episode of aqua teen hunger force that let you turn use the songs of foireigner into superpowers like cold as ciea and hot bludded

this was the best athf episode

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

This is pretty good, why don't you take a crack at the lyrics to "Hot Blooded" by Foreigner

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
did you know the song called "the jack" by ac/dc (anti christ/devils children) isnt about cards at all its about a girl who has chlamydia and gives it to everyone in the band

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Ugh . . I really hope Pelt Flaunting never comes back into style.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

a bay posted:

This is pretty good, why don't you take a crack at the lyrics to "Hot Blooded" by Foreigner

Well if you just change the chorus to

"Well, I, just nutted, check it and see
It went a distance of about a hundred and three
Come on baby, help clean off these pants?
I just nutted, I just nutted."

The song still pretty much makes sense.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Applewhite posted:

If you have a fever of 103 you should go to the hospital, imo.

Came to post this because that's dangerously high.

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
More creepy hit songs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn0ZJHVH17I

forward pass
Dec 9, 2005

Y'all get back now.
Here's another-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bpOBAwrFVw

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i heard ozzy ozzbourne bit the head off a live bat and then stomped a chicken to death on stage. what a frikking crazy concert that was ill bet. rock and roll will never die!!! :metal:. he also worships satan fyi :ninja:

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

juke box hero came on in the car this morning and i cranked it up and did a pretty wicked air guitar on my steering wheel. the secret is to hit the repeating single notes in the chorus. i.e.: (where *!* = "the note")

code:
to be a juke   box    her-o

*!* *!* *!*------*!* *!* *!*----------

in this song during the *stars in his eyes* part i cant help but wiggle my fingers in front of my eyes while slowly spreading my hands apart.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

dad gay. so what posted:

i heard ozzy ozzbourne bit the head off a live bat and then stomped a chicken to death on stage. what a frikking crazy concert that was ill bet. rock and roll will never die!!! :metal:. he also worships satan fyi :ninja:

that's nothing, rod Stewart once carved an upside down pentagram on his chest and hailed satan and then blew the entire stables of the Kentucky derby and had to get his stomach pumped of horse semen

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

that's nothing, rod Stewart once carved an upside down pentagram on his chest and hailed satan and then blew the entire stables of the Kentucky derby and had to get his stomach pumped of horse semen

i remember reading about that in hit parader. thatnks for the memories. do you remember when twisted sister cut his own head off on stage? what a riot. (a quiet riot as i recall lol)(j/k they worshiped the devil too)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

a bay posted:

The song, Hot Blooded by Foreigner, is an instant classic and easily one of the best songs of all time on the topic of being horny or the process of getting horny. The music is good and easy to recognize if you have heard it before but the real selling point of this song is the lyrics. Nearly every one of the lyrics is incredible, from the iconic line "Check it and see" which has to be the most bad rear end thing you can say to a babe about your temperature, to the rhyme "Tell me are you hot mama, you sure look that way to me" which has been a big inspiration for me personally, to name just a few examples of the lyrics to this song that I would like to discuss in this thread.

This isn't a hugbox - if you do not like the song that is totally fine as long as you have more to say than 'song gay' because otherwise I am going to ignore you. Opinions are bound to differ especially as concerns some of the more controversial lyrics and that is only natural but let's try to keep it civilized.

In case you are not familiar with the song, well then you are in for a real treat with this one so try to enjoy yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c1m2BAg2Sc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3dfGv7cD7o

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:ughh::chloe:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

dad gay. so what posted:

i remember reading about that in hit parader. thatnks for the memories. do you remember when twisted sister cut his own head off on stage? what a riot. (a quiet riot as i recall lol)(j/k they worshiped the devil too)

ya they all worshipped the devil, dee Snyder actually roofied the devil back in '83 and his band ran a train on the poor fellow onstage while they were opening for Ratt then all the guys from Ratt came out and they all put their fingers in the devils butt and then they ate a live puppy

that's just crazy dedicated showmanship

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7tzi8wkYgI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I've never heard of foreigner or hot blooded but when i read the first post the song I was humming prior in an attempt to guess the lyrics so I could look it up on my open youtube search bar turned out to be that song.

so, thanks mang

• Locked thread