Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
the follow up song "cold as ice" is about the not horny girl who turned him down after he awkwardly danced in front of her while singing "hot blooded"

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
It's all part of the foreigner rock opera, then later as he sings "I want to know what love is" he masturbates

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
No it's a love fever, a love fever of 103 which is just below stalking, you really gotta see the rock opera

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Pohl posted:

Op, they were just waiting for a girl like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s71Em_Po2ZY

this is the part of the rock opera where he finally gets his real doll

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

dad gay. so what posted:

i heard ozzy ozzbourne bit the head off a live bat and then stomped a chicken to death on stage. what a frikking crazy concert that was ill bet. rock and roll will never die!!! :metal:. he also worships satan fyi :ninja:

that's nothing, rod Stewart once carved an upside down pentagram on his chest and hailed satan and then blew the entire stables of the Kentucky derby and had to get his stomach pumped of horse semen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

dad gay. so what posted:

i remember reading about that in hit parader. thatnks for the memories. do you remember when twisted sister cut his own head off on stage? what a riot. (a quiet riot as i recall lol)(j/k they worshiped the devil too)

ya they all worshipped the devil, dee Snyder actually roofied the devil back in '83 and his band ran a train on the poor fellow onstage while they were opening for Ratt then all the guys from Ratt came out and they all put their fingers in the devils butt and then they ate a live puppy

that's just crazy dedicated showmanship

• Locked thread