Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I like Bomb The Music Industry a lot and I also like Jeff Rosenstock's solo work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

The Goatfather posted:

imo everyone should pirate everything lars ulrich has ever recorded even if they never listen to it

if you hate Lars you should watch Some Kind Of Monster, even his dad doesn't like him very much

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

mr.capps posted:

those guys get mention every time i talk about math the band for some reason

they are all obnoxious (but v. likable) nerd punk I guess

edit: listen to Jeff R's "We Cool?" tape rip on youtube, it's loving great

City of Tampa fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Oct 23, 2015

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Skeleton Ape posted:

This movie was amazing. I kinda felt bad for Kirk, all he wants to do is make music guys :smith:

yeah Kirk seemed cool and for some reason I was kind of surprised that James is such an insufferable, whiny baby about everything

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

ANAmal.net posted:

Literally listening to We Cool? right now, like I have been for about the past week.

I think what I enjoy most about Rosenstock is that his songs admit that he's an awkward unstable piece of poo poo, and he just owns it. Like "OK, I'm hosed up and I deserve all the bad things that are happening. This is my life now."

yeah everything that dude is involved in is worth listening too

• Locked thread