Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

notZaar posted:

The music industry you say? Music isn't made in factories you maroon, it's art.

Jesus. How long were you in that coma?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

ProperCoochie posted:

I used to run live music events and am totally OK with machine gunning musicians into a shallow hole in the ground

I used to perform live music events, and am totally okay with machine gunning event planners who are pissed because they don't have enough talent to be in a band into the ground.

Also, why don't you guys ever hire soundmen who actually know what the monitors are for?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

wiffle ball bat posted:

event planners have a marketable skill tho sooooo

Yeah, but on the flip side it's nice to take an early retirement after slogging through ten grueling years in the free sex and drugs mine.

• Locked thread