Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Rambling Robot posted:

why is his body so drat huge, yet his legs are like tiny sticks?

Probably never did much walking around. I assume pedophilia isn't really a very outdoorsy activity these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vestral
Dec 30, 2008
i think they shouldnt get to choose, just take their balls away then they wont sex anything ever agian

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

If you can't choose to be gay then you can't choose to be a pedo. We should treat it like a disease, killing nonoffending pedos is the same as gay bashing.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rambling Robot posted:

why is his body so drat huge, yet his legs are like tiny sticks?

Never skip leg day, ever.....especially if you are a pedo cos you need them for running away. No wonder he got caught.

e:

jim truds posted:

If you can't choose to be gay then you can't choose to be a pedo. We should treat it like a disease, killing nonoffending pedos is the same as gay bashing.

Fuckoff idiot.

spud fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Oct 24, 2015

Vestral
Dec 30, 2008
psychopaths were born that way so we shouldnt try to stop them killing ppl, its who they are, telling them they are wrong is the same as gay bashing

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

InterceptorV8 posted:

This thing raped an 8 year old until she turned 12.

What?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Vestral posted:

psychopaths were born that way so we shouldnt try to stop them killing ppl, its who they are, telling them they are wrong is the same as gay bashing

It's true, in fact I hear some people even fantasize about dying

:rowdytrout:

Commie NedFlanders fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Oct 25, 2015

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

jim truds posted:

i agree with this guy. paedos are good

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.

What do you mean what?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

infamous former SA mod aatrek raped a kid for years and mods knew

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
you heard it here first folks, obamacare sustains the lives of hundreds of thousands of pedophilic offenders in america every day

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Coolie Ghost posted:

you heard it here first folks, obamacare sustains the lives of hundreds of thousands of pedophilic offenders in america every day

Not Obamacare, but SSI/SDI.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&username=retrogradesnowcone

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
That's gnarly

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i agree that banning pedos seems like too much work for a person that makes $0/hr

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

really any moderation at all is kind of above his paygrade

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Hell Yeah posted:

really any moderation at all is kind of above his paygrade

Yeah pretty much.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

there's no such thing as pedophilia

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
loving kids is bad imo

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

InterceptorV8 posted:

Yeah pretty much.

Doesn't count cuz mccain is european and it is okay forb them to have sex witbbb kids iirc If I Remember Correctly

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

drat horror queefs posted:

Doesn't count cuz mccain is european and it is okay forb them to have sex witbbb kids iirc If I Remember Correctly

Sorry but it doesn't matter where you are it's never okay to have sex with kids.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

This page :staredog:

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Seems we have a dirty little secret here....

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

If i had a nickel for every time i saw u post these quotes or screech about it i'd give it all to the guy downtown who's always handing out doomsday pamphlets about jesus and robots and marxist UFOs, because unlike you he makes the products of his obsessive mental illness interesting to read

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Which is worse, murder or childfucking?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i mean its kind of a moot topic but

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

whoflungpoop posted:

If i had a nickel for every time i saw u post these quotes or screech about it i'd give it all to the guy downtown who's always handing out doomsday pamphlets about jesus and robots and marxist UFOs, because unlike you he makes the products of his obsessive mental illness interesting to read

You sure love to protect pedos, what's your fuckin' deal?

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&username=retrogradesnowcone

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'm only sexually attracted to the unrealized potential of a person 2-3 weeks before their conception

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I heard lots of Aatrek jokes but I never really looked into the back story till last night and it's rather gross

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I heard lots of Aatrek jokes but I never really looked into the back story till last night and it's rather gross

maybe if he went on aatrek he wouldnt be so fat

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

InterceptorV8 posted:

You sure love to protect pedos, what's your fuckin' deal?

Seems like a pretty clear cut case of pedo defending, needless to say I will be printing that post out and pinning it to the cork board with the others.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

a bay posted:

Seems like a pretty clear cut case of pedo defending, needless to say I will be printing that post out and pinning it to the cork board with the others.

Will you be using the round-headed ones, or the ones with the smiley on the end? I'm talking about pins, obviously.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

PCOS Bill posted:

Sorry but it doesn't matter where you are it's never okay to have sex with kids.

no the queen of europe said "I puass ye law that sex w/ kids is kkool" and then all the evuropenas were like okay and so mmcciane is following the law dont be mad

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
the new hell dump thread is shaping up to be a monster

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

shouldn't you be complaining about skeletons on reddit

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

The Fattest PI posted:

shouldn't you be complaining about skeletons on reddit

What the gently caress does that even mean?

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Friendly Tumour posted:

Will you be using the round-headed ones, or the ones with the smiley on the end? I'm talking about pins, obviously.

I'd use the brass ones, those are classy as gently caress.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

I do like that someone brought up Reddit though, since they had that jailbait forum that everybody went crazy about, while we had a convicted child rapist on staff, a former staff member that thinks the AOC is loving 12, and that gaggle of unbanned kiddy-fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

InterceptorV8 posted:

I do like that someone brought up Reddit though, since they had that jailbait forum that everybody went crazy about, while we had a convicted child rapist on staff, a former staff member that thinks the AOC is loving 12, and that gaggle of unbanned kiddy-fuckers.

you are actually a worse poster than the paedos.

very interesting indeed

• Locked thread