Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

poopzilla posted:

They know what they did.

But seriously no, I've worked several restaurants and I never hosed with anyone's food. That bitch made poo poo

Same, for all the stories people tell of loving with orders, even when you're really mad at someone it's hosed up to mess with their order.

Besides the fact that it's A Bad Thing, it's too much effort

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The owner of Papa John's is such a hypercapitalist turbodouche that I've boycotted them for years now.

gently caress that guy and his mediocre lowest-common-denominator pizzas.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
pizza hut stopped putting anchovies on they pizzas so i'm forced to eat pappy junk's

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
"Call me Pappa." -- said by an actual adult with lots of money

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

poopzilla posted:

i wonder what it feels like when you wake up one day and are like "yes. i do deserve my own golf course built directly around my absurd mansion. and my employees do NOT deserve to have healthcare."

With Obamacare now everyone can get affordable health care, so this argument is moot.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

cram me sideways posted:

to hookers everywhere

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

GORDON posted:

With Obamacare now everyone can get affordable health care, so this argument is moot.

affordable does not equal worth a poo poo

i seriously can't loving believe we still call it health insurance and not "I bet THIS much money per month for a whole year that I'm gonna get really sick, and if I do, you gotta help pay for it," or gambling, as it is known in Vegas

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

cram me sideways posted:

affordable does not equal worth a poo poo

i seriously can't loving believe we still call it health insurance and not "I bet THIS much money per month for a whole year that I'm gonna get really sick, and if I do, you gotta help pay for it," or gambling, as it is known in Vegas

preventative care is not a gamble

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

GORDON posted:

He was on record saying that if the ACA passed he would have to cut employee hours and/or raise the price of his pizzas in order to maintain shareholder profits. He is a worthless excuse for a human being.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

ive got a bet for you
I want a mod to flip a coin, if its heads I get probated for a day, if its tails you get probated for a day, if it rolls off their desk we both get probated for a week.
deal?

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

CaptainSarcastic posted:

He was on record saying that if the ACA passed he would have to cut employee hours and/or raise the price of his pizzas in order to maintain shareholder profits. He is a worthless excuse for a human being.

the best part was he said that after doing this

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

CaptainSarcastic posted:

lol libertarians are the best because they live this fantasy where they're geniuses but in reality they just cry and bitch about how they can't get their way because mom the government says, like pissy pants little poo poo babies

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Ooh

Pa pa

Won't you touch my tra la la

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

BETR NGEDENTS

BETTE PIDZA

PAPA DJONS

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

beau jo's rules

came in to say, gently caress YEAH

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Fitzy Fitz posted:

BETR NGEDENTS

BETTE PIDZA

PAPA DJONS

screwing over employees, living in a castle, and getting drunk in public. the american fuckin' dream.

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Lowtax posted:

Papa Johns is disgusting sugary garbage from hell.

Ain't that the damned truth... Who the hell thinks adding sugar to pizza sauce is a good idea?

Communists. Damned communists. That's who.

Pinko Marxist dogs.

Snaga_Drax
Sep 5, 2015
poo poo excuse for a pizza, and the garlic sauce makes me nauseated thinking about it.

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

Fitzy Fitz posted:

BETR NGEDENTS

BETTE PIDZA

PAPA DJONS

papa johns shitfaced lmao

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I thought this was a hoverhand but I think it's actually a hover thumbs up (lol)

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I thought this was a hoverhand but I think it's actually a hover thumbs up (lol)

those jeans dont even fit. Can't that rich gently caress afford proper fitting jeans?

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
yeah if you gotta take papa john down a notch, go for his jeans

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Ginette Reno posted:

those jeans dont even fit. Can't that rich gently caress afford proper fitting jeans?

And they look kinda wet at the bottom, was he jumping in puddles or some poo poo.

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender
It's better than Dominoes, and once you smother it in sriracha you can't taste anything but delicious.

I did hear that they use roughly a cup of oil in every pizza crust, so it may not be considered health food unless you ask for extra pineapple and green onion. Which you should.

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Which makes them eligible for affordable Obamacare, which is probably less expensive than the health insurance his full time people pay for. He did his employees a favor and he takes all this flack.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Chinatown posted:

if you dont eat gigantic slices of NY style pizza that you have to fold in half to eat you are scum imho

hey chinatown did they find the plane?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The owner of Papa John's is such a hypercapitalist turbodouche that I've boycotted them for years now.

gently caress that guy and his mediocre lowest-common-denominator pizzas.

deliv. drivers got demoted from making minimum wage all the time to only making it when they're in store, when driving now they make $4.20 (lol) an hour

delivery fee is up, amount drivers get paid is down :raise:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lol papa John should have his entire family dragged in front of him and shot shortly before being shot in the stomach and left to die agonizingly

It's about the only measure of justice I can think of that he deserves. BERNIE SANDERS 16

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Lol papa John should have his entire family dragged in front of him and shot shortly before being shot in the stomach and left to die agonizingly

It's about the only measure of justice I can think of that he deserves. BERNIE SANDERS 16

This, but unironically.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Oh yeah well the free market decided that papa John deserves to be successful so he should have a statue built of him to inspire others

RAND PAUL 2012

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

papa john mom: kid your boot jeans are soggy. you are dense

pap john: MOM NO stop im always gonna love boot pants now an forever

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

cram me sideways posted:

rip biggie

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
their garlic butter has so many uses that might surprise you!

and lol that garlic butter is the only good thing about papa johns

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

papa john mom: kid your boot jeans are soggy. you are dense

pap john: MOM NO stop im always gonna love boot pants now an forever

lol

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

mdm posted:

Can we talk about their wings? 'Cause I think they're pretty good albeit fairly generic. Naked and oven-baked so they're not as calorically dense. $5.99 for 8 and about 600 calories. They're my go-to gameday treat.

Acres of Quakers fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Oct 24, 2015

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

CaptainSarcastic posted:

This, but unironically.

:yeah:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

wanna get drunk with Papa John

dude has his own bourbon

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

mdm posted:

llol I am a pretty terrible cook but garlic butter is literally garlic and butter. Incredibly hard to screw up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Bro Dad posted:

reminder that papa john lives in a pretty princess castle

Such a garbage neighborhood too. Hope you like having nothing to do and having speed bumps every four feet. Wouldnt live in that area if you gave me a house.

• Locked thread