Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My Dearest Mr. Lowtax,

In these trying times we live and breath and sometimes go to Disney World in, a man must stand up for himself, as I know you and I have both done. In the last several weeks I have been preparing for the battleground of muscle and wit known as Wrestlemania, which, I have discovered is not about fighting with my inner demons over my normal jolly outlook, but instead it is about grappling oiled men who seek to cause great harm and obtain gaudy yet respected waist-borne fashion accessories referred to as championship belts, but I will refrain from this term as they couldn't cold up anyone's pants unless you have ridiculously large belt loops and all of these fellers wear spandex or jean shorts so I have no idea what the gently caress is going on.

Most of these men are large, angry and occasionally battle rapping men who are very mean to me when I have to get naked and shower in the locker-room, the meanest being two ne'er-do-well's going by the names "Richard 'A Dragon' Steamboat" and "Bernard 'Jason Alexander Playing Larry David playing Karl Marx' Sanders. They each have one of these belts and I wish to relieve them of them through fisticuffs and general hooligan behavior. This is where you come in.

You see, to rightfully strip these two rapscallions of their prizes, I must have a partner. I asked my dad and he told me to stop calling him, and I asked one Mr. Hackensack James Duggan, who just waved a 2x4 at me and shouted a lot while wearing a pair of overall's so I think he's too busy with his Minion's cosplay troupe to assist me in this matter. So I figured I would ask you.

Why would I ask you, Mr. Richard Tax to help me in this time of need you may wonder. The answer is I think you need to return to the squared circle just as much as I. For you see, I know of your defeat at the hands of the cowardly and evil Uwe Bowl, he robbed you of your masculine aura and I can tell by your hatred of computer game dolphins and high pitched ninny-babies that you yearn to prove yourself in the field of sweaty-man battle. I feel that you and I, working as one in our quest to beat back our inner demons and the crude ways of Misters Steamship and Sanders that we could finally earn the respect we deserve, not just from the world, but ourselves. We can right so many wrongs if we battle together in the name of righteousness and wearing swim trunks in the shower. For we are both men of merit, men of honor and men of regret.

So please, Mr. Kankya, assist me in this duty to God and country in earning the tagging team titles at what should be a very outlandish event, in the name of decency and not making anymore goddamed videogame movies.

Sincerely,

Booblord

PS: I think our team name could be the Low-Lords or Team-Titty-Tax, your call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Ignore this guys - the loving weed just arrived !

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

not a single question mark. ban op for false thread

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it should probably be a probation to address a thread directly to lowtax.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Booblord Zagats posted:

My Dearest Mr. Lowtax,

In these trying times we live and breath and sometimes go to Disney World in, a man must stand up for himself, as I know you and I have both done. In the last several weeks I have been preparing for the battleground of muscle and wit known as Wrestlemania, which, I have discovered is not about fighting with my inner demons over my normal jolly outlook, but instead it is about grappling oiled men who seek to cause great harm and obtain gaudy yet respected waist-borne fashion accessories referred to as championship belts, but I will refrain from this term as they couldn't cold up anyone's pants unless you have ridiculously large belt loops and all of these fellers wear spandex or jean shorts so I have no idea what the gently caress is going on.

Most of these men are large, angry and occasionally battle rapping men who are very mean to me when I have to get naked and shower in the locker-room, the meanest being two ne'er-do-well's going by the names "Richard 'A Dragon' Steamboat" and "Bernard 'Jason Alexander Playing Larry David playing Karl Marx' Sanders. They each have one of these belts and I wish to relieve them of them through fisticuffs and general hooligan behavior. This is where you come in.

You see, to rightfully strip these two rapscallions of their prizes, I must have a partner. I asked my dad and he told me to stop calling him, and I asked one Mr. Hackensack James Duggan, who just waved a 2x4 at me and shouted a lot while wearing a pair of overall's so I think he's too busy with his Minion's cosplay troupe to assist me in this matter. So I figured I would ask you.

Why would I ask you, Mr. Richard Tax to help me in this time of need you may wonder. The answer is I think you need to return to the squared circle just as much as I. For you see, I know of your defeat at the hands of the cowardly and evil Uwe Bowl, he robbed you of your masculine aura and I can tell by your hatred of computer game dolphins and high pitched ninny-babies that you yearn to prove yourself in the field of sweaty-man battle. I feel that you and I, working as one in our quest to beat back our inner demons and the crude ways of Misters Steamship and Sanders that we could finally earn the respect we deserve, not just from the world, but ourselves. We can right so many wrongs if we battle together in the name of righteousness and wearing swim trunks in the shower. For we are both men of merit, men of honor and men of regret.

So please, Mr. Kankya, assist me in this duty to God and country in earning the tagging team titles at what should be a very outlandish event, in the name of decency and not making anymore goddamed videogame movies.

Sincerely,

Booblord

Who the gently caress is going to read all this crap?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Booblord Zagats posted:

My Dearest Mr. Lowtax,

Sincerely,

Booblord

ban this guy

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Tuxedo Gin posted:

ban this guy

How unsporting

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mad Monk posted:

Who the gently caress is going to read all this crap?
I read the first two words of the first line and then I saw a reply and it was about weed.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Is this the weed thread?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

satanic splash-back posted:

Is this the weed thread?
it is now :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish:

somebody buy :tropical_fish: quick

:tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
So we gonna go to Wrestlemania or what Lowtax?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Booblord Zagats posted:

So we gonna go to Wrestlemania or what Lowtax?
I only fight one time in the squared circle and that time is over my friend

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
My mom met Mankind once.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
hey man u ever buy tropical fish.... on weed

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Topical Fish Ointment

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
:tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

weed fish

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

milkingmycow posted:

My mom met Mankind once.

I met mankind once, too. And let me tell you son, my life hasn;t been the same sense.

Watching that old lady get cutdown with machine gun fire really hosed me up

Sexually speaking

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Booblord Zagats posted:

My Dearest Mr. Lowtax,

Sincerely,

Booblord

daddy drinks cause you write poo poo like this

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Lowtax posted:

it is now :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish:

somebody buy :tropical_fish: quick

:tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish: :tropical_fish:

Nice plan, trick people into giving you money right in plain sight

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

milkingmycow posted:

My mom met Mankind once.

i meat mankind every day

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

Booblord Zagats posted:

My Dearest Mr. Lowtax,

Sincerely,

Booblord

tl:dr Lowtax Does WWE?

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
So everybody's dream is to fill the ring with live goldfish while the oiled wrestlers slam on top of them.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I will fight by your side. I will fight with you. I even have an outfit.

http://i.imgur.com/kq7yfF2.gifv

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

milkingmycow posted:

My mom met Mankind once.

she met some of us a second time and some others a third time again

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Well, his dad worked in my mom's office and he came to pick him up one time. Then they all gang banged her.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Ratjaculation posted:

not a single question mark. ban op for false thread

just read it in upspeak

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

please smoke some poo poo itt

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Lowtax posted:

I only fight one time in the squared circle and that time is over my friend

I remorsefully accept your decision and thank you for your consideration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Listen...Rowdy Trout is a freshwater fish. But the guidance here is to go tropical. Tropical is saltwater. I'm getting some really mixed signals. Is this some psy ops poo poo going down?

• Locked thread