Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How would your death at the hands of a time traveler make you feel
It would be ftw (for the win)
It would be ftl (for the loss)
View Results

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
what if instead of killing me he just plays with my rear end a little bit? think that scenario is a little more delectable imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

there is no such thing as time travel, OP

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Kuato posted:

what if instead of killing me he just plays with my rear end a little bit? think that scenario is a little more delectable imo.

What sort of things have you done or intend to do to make your rear end historically relevant?

If I was a time traveler looking for asses, I'd only go for the famous asses. The model for the Venus of Willendorf, Mozart (who wrote a song about licking/kissing his rear end), Catherine the Great (famous sex-haver, a bit on the chubby side), Alcibiades (Greek general, obviously had an awesome bod, 90% certainty Socrates tapped dat rear end and Socrates had great taste).

What have you done or plan to do to make your rear end worth it?

• Locked thread